Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol racism against whites
Yeah, amplifying crimes with "hate crime" modifiers whenever its an altercation between someone white vs other, and then not charging it as a hate crime when nogs pull randomly targetted white people out of cars and beat them is a double standard...aka systemic racism.

I can provide more examples but we're the intellectually lazy party, so im sure you could probide more examples than i could, being the smart ones and all.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Banned

Btw, when Trump ran on the democrat ticket in 2012 and 2008 was he a "good guy" back then? Whathappened to him?
Old 05-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol racism against whites
White people are a protected class, do you not agree with the law?
Old 05-08-2019, 04:20 PM
Banned

Found feniin's Reddit post:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2019, 04:21 PM
Banned

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poli...f_Donald_Trump

We shouldve got Democrat-Trump into office before 2017. That wouldve been way gooder.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But it's hard for people to give up deeply held beliefs. Do you think it's easy for guys like Aenor to realize that he has sided with pedophiles and satanists against freedom and decency? So, Trump is continuing with his usual 'drip drip drip' strategy. First we have the Mueller report one-liner. Then we have Barr's summary. Soon we will have Barr's redacted version of the report. Then we will get the full report. Then we will get the declassified FISA docs. In every case the liberal media will try to push the Russian collusion narrative only to be destroyed by facts.
Trump continues to play the Democrats like a fiddle. They are trying to hold Bill Bar in contempt of Congress for following the law! Eventually Trump will 'give in' and, to the surprise of no one but CNN drones, it will not contain any evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice. But it will contain Mueller's investigation into the Deep State! After all, Hillary did collude with Russia.

It's all happening fast now. I'm guessing that within 2-3 more months it will all be out in the open, and it will be clear that the Democratic party (as well as pre-Trump republicans), media, intelligence agencies, were all part all part of a gigantic conspiracy to destroy America and install a neofeudal debt-based slave state. Most of their members were easily blackmailable satanists and pedophiles. And of course Wonkie and Feniin.

P.S. TSLA down 15% since my update (85% more to go). I own a few puts on the S&P right now as I predict that this conspiracy will do anything they can to shake things up before these events. I'm guessing that will involve crashing the stock market, and they can start with not giving Trump a China trade deal. But we shall see.
Old 05-08-2019, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump continues to play the Democrats like a fiddle. They are trying to hold Bill Bar in contempt of Congress for following the law! Eventually Trump will 'give in' and, to the surprise of no one but CNN drones, it will not contain any evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice. But it will contain Mueller's investigation into the Deep State! After all, Hillary did collude with Russia.

It's all happening fast now. I'm guessing that within 2-3 more months it will all be out in the open, and it will be clear that the Democratic party (as well as pre-Trump republicans), media, intelligence agencies, were all part all part of a gigantic conspiracy to destroy America and install a neofeudal debt-based slave state. Most of their members were easily blackmailable satanists and pedophiles. And of course Wonkie and Feniin.

P.S. TSLA down 15% since my update (85% more to go). I own a few puts on the S&P right now as I predict that this conspiracy will do anything they can to shake things up before these events. I'm guessing that will involve crashing the stock market, and they can start with not giving Trump a China trade deal. But we shall see.
Rumor on the dark web is that hard-leftists are going to attempt to market manipulate a major downturn in September.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rumor on the dark web is that hard-leftists are going to attempt to market manipulate a major downturn in September.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why didn't you include what med you take? I betyou need it because you didn't take care of yourself.

prove me wrong
edited my reply out because i read your subsequent posts and realized your are mentally retarded and not worthy of an actual response
Last edited by azeth; 05-08-2019 at 08:07 PM..
Old 05-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've seen it on the hacker boards fucktard.

Not that you would know anything about that considering you're a fucking clueless dolt.
Closed Thread