Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

I just wanted to let all my crypto pals know that my antics were uncalled for and really, you can make money with this shit if you are willing to spend money. But like the stock market the real money is made by ripping people off, not by farming. But if you got a trust fund to blow, go right ahead and compete with the farm houses in China. Alternatively injecting viruses to farm crypto through bot networks is great if you're.....oh wait, you wouldn't be posting on a P99 forum about cryptocurrency if you really had the inside track.

Anyway I was being a douche earlier and Cylock has made me realize the error of my ways. Truly sorry guys I won't disrupt this discussion with rude pictures again.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-17-2017, 03:18 PM
Banned

Wink

it's almost like buying cell phone chargers on the cheap and then setting up a mall cell phone kiosk and then selling them at a higher price!

BRILLIANT

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2017, 02:29 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-27-2017, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

BTC 10K, when to jump ship
Old 11-27-2017, 05:34 AM
Banned

Bit coin about to burst.....

Damn it now I cant farm krono and bit coin to avoid social contact.
Old 11-27-2017, 06:17 AM
Kobold

repeatedly fails to spell bitcoin

LOL

anyway i have one single bitcoin i bought in september and this makes me richer than 95% of this forum users

stay mad
Old 11-27-2017, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrkoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
repeatedly fails to spell bitcoin

LOL

anyway i have one single bitcoin i bought in september and this makes me richer than 95% of this forum users

stay mad
if ur so happy w ur gains why did u batphone staff to the thread. if u made big money i dont see a reason to talk about it why not hang w some ppl w money

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-27-2017, 09:35 AM
Kobold

didn't make big money dude. bought 1 bitcoin at roughly $4000, now it's worth $9500, but i won't make any money until I sell it.

i could sell it now and make $5500 profit but I don't need the money right now so I will just hold on it and see what happens while checking back on this topic every once in a while and condescendingly smile at the bitter, prospectless losers such as yourself.

love you all
Old 11-27-2017, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

You guys at all concerned about insider type selling w/ bitcoin? The level of anonymity means you literally have no idea who has what amount of coin. Even with rules regarding transparency for big players in regulated securities you still have insider trading as a huge problem.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys at all concerned about insider type selling w/ bitcoin? The level of anonymity means you literally have no idea who has what amount of coin. Even with rules regarding transparency for big players in regulated securities you still have insider trading as a huge problem.
Insider trading is due to information being utilized the general public doesn't know. If a currency is fixed it would be like someone doing inside trading with gold, it doesn't make sense.
Closed Thread