Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Banned

This thread is fun.....

Every post is an attempt at some humblebrag or some "gtfo here you nerd *insert some bullshit story about 100k+wage* or 150k bitcoin from 50 dollar investment story".

....and 0 evidence provided on all fronts.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My brother joined the navy during college, graduated with a chemical engineering degree, went to nuclear school, war college, learned Portuguese, etc. in the Navy. He was on submarines for 12 years and is now on his 17th year. He has moved his family all over the world and is in charge of some serious stuff. He would be making a couple hundred thousand with his dedication and education in the business world but he is only bringing in $150k in the Navy.

The pension he gets is a nice way of almost making up for all of that. If he was saving an additional $100k per year (he would actually save more than this because moving all the time has made it almost impossible for his wife to have real steady work and she was making $100k at one point) for even 10 years the growth would allow him to replicate the pension.

If you want to attract the right kind of people and keep them hooked for 20+ years you have to compete somehow. Not many people would say dedicating an entire families life with that type of education and work ethic is a free ride for $150k/year + pension.
Can guarantee this is all bullshit.

LOL.

Here's an example of how to BS on the internet:

My brother studied a Diploma of Facial Recognition and got hired by the government to work on some projects. He was on 120k per year than did that for 10 years. He moved to around the country to various agencies and eventually left but retained a pension.

He worked as a consultant for a Japanese firm on contacts worth 500k per year. He was the bomb, I sucked his dick growing up too.

He now works for NASA on a casual 200k per year while collecting his tidy government pension because he developed a limp caused by the serve hours of his government job. All of this because of some Diploma he studied at a community college.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Banned

https://m.imgur.com/0PvWvh4

Untill you post something like this you're just another Quido/Hippo/Esclade talking shit wearing a bra to hold you man tits up posting pictures of an office window as evidence of your success in life.

Now.....one of you fags now post 1 relvent bit of evidence that what your talking about is something you actually do IRL besides been a basic blue/white collar worker in an everday job or broke loser on wealthfare farming red99 for self esteem/instant noodles.

Obv. Heartband already has previously.

CIAO BOYS.

None of you will....coz y'all full of it.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not for less government when it comes to fighting foreign wars. Are you mad that people who served are getting an extra 30k a year? Keep playing your video games kid... I am sure it's super hard to make 30k when your brain is fixuated on eq pop 50.
iv spent well over 30k on recs. i wipe my ass n blow my nose with 30k. im not saying im ballin but 30k aint shit.

n i know tass does too being that hes from dade county.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-02-2017, 01:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can guarantee this is all bullshit.

LOL.

Here's an example of how to BS on the internet:

My brother studied a Diploma of Facial Recognition and got hired by the government to work on some projects. He was on 120k per year than did that for 10 years. He moved to around the country to various agencies and eventually left but retained a pension.

He worked as a consultant for a Japanese firm on contacts worth 500k per year. He was the bomb, I sucked his dick growing up too.

He now works for NASA on a casual 200k per year while collecting his tidy government pension because he developed a limp caused by the serve hours of his government job. All of this because of some Diploma he studied at a community college.
I feel bad for you that you think 100k a year is some fantasy that doesn't exist. I was saying 150k a year wasn't enough for what he does and the pension doesn't make up for it.
Old 12-02-2017, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

Duckman dead on the military preys on desperation and people who don't belong ala Scientology

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-02-2017, 03:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel bad for you that you think 100k a year is some fantasy that doesn't exist. I was saying 150k a year wasn't enough for what he does and the pension doesn't make up for it.
You're full of shit dude.

You'd be over the moon if you were on anything over 60-70k...and I would be supprised if you were over that.

Stop lying. You've gort some sorta lying compulive disorder. Seek help.
Last edited by Beastagoog; 12-02-2017 at 03:03 AM..
Old 12-02-2017, 04:10 AM
Sarnak

The worst part about this thread is im talking to like 10 people I know but they are all on different forum alias's trying to be anonymous.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

30k in Miami is renting a room in Kendall and public transportation. I don't get why anyone would be mad about military people getting extra money.
Old 12-02-2017, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're full of shit dude.

You'd be over the moon if you were on anything over 60-70k...and I would be supprised if you were over that.

Stop lying. You've gort some sorta lying compulive disorder. Seek help.
60-70k is starting salary in a lot of industries. You might be "over the moon" by that if you were coming from flipping burgers to that. He didn't say he was over that, he said his non-slacker brother with an engineering degree and 17 years in the Navy is. In the niche industry I am in, an associates degree with around 10 years in could cap you out at 125k a year + bonuses, depending on your travel contract. With the amount of credentials his bro has, it's easily believable he is making 150k+.

Sorry you're bitter?
Closed Thread