Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 03:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I happen to be very bullish on crypto, but the behavior you’re describing is going to fuck you totally should crypto enter into a bear market.
yeah totally, big risk big reward. Its now or never. I'm prepared for the worst. This opportunity wont come again and I decided to take big risk to not miss it. soon enough I'll have more money than big HB.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah totally, big risk big reward. Its now or never. I'm prepared for the worst. This opportunity wont come again and I decided to take big risk to not miss it. soon enough I'll have more money than big HB.
That would be hard because I have significantly more invested in crypto
Old 12-12-2017, 08:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait until someone gains 51% of the computers power doing the hashes, fucks up the hashes and crashes this stuff.
party animal detected
Old 12-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll have more money than big HB.

.................................................. .....

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
16 cards paid off?

Yikes
so basically jibekn is trying to do something else with his life than waste it on p99. this earns him mockery from the p99 crowd who says, at the same time, that

- he's not actually involved in the crypto market
- he's being foolish to be involved in the crypto market

- that he doesn't own any hardware
- that he's going to ruin his hardware

- that he's not trading crypto
- that's his trading volumes are subpar

- that bitcoin is fake
- that bitcoin is going to crash
- that they can't wait for the world to burn

jesus fuck. you guys are absolutely pathetic. nevermind how much of a clown jibekn can be / have been, you all are 10x worse. go back to snorting oxy and twink your pointless alts and shut the fuck up*

* not directed to everyone in this thread but you know who you are - farzo, azzar and the similar abortions
Old 12-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrkoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so basically jibekn is trying to do something else with his life than waste it on p99. this earns him mockery from the p99 crowd who says, at the same time, that

- that bitcoin is fake

jesus fuck. you guys are absolutely pathetic. nevermind how much of a clown jibekn can be / have been, you all are 10x worse. go back to snorting oxy and twink your pointless alts and shut the fuck up*

* not directed to everyone in this thread but you know who you are - farzo, azzar and the similar abortions
tell us how you feel? get it all out like a therapy session, then go back to mining your millions of dollars only to put down people on a 30 pop forum. MAN you're awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait until someone gains 51% of the computers power doing the hashes, fucks up the hashes and crashes this stuff.
Even if it was possible, the window of time to do something really "bad" would be about 10-20 minutes... The world as a whole would quickly notice that something was amiss (probably LONG before anyone actually succeeded in this mythical level of hashing power) and the appropriate low-level network routing actions would be collectively taken to essentially cut off the offending party (probably a specific nation) like a tumor.

Theoretically probable; realistically impossible.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tell us how you feel? get it all out like a therapy session, then go back to mining your millions of dollars only to put down people on a 30 pop forum. MAN you're awesome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's a pity reply if i ever saw one.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyrkoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

- that bitcoin is fake

IDK about the others but I'm just overall mad in general.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashicRecord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theoretically probable; realistically impossible.

wait for an expert such as derpcake or pokesan, or azzar "has an opinion on every fucking topic" the god to momentarily shake off their drug-induced autistic torpor and chime in about why bitcoin sucks and nobody has any anyway and it's gonna get hacked

lol rejects
Closed Thread