Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kildone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I can give an objective view. Blue is good for talking with people because it's more populated. But it's hard to find any good camp spot. Red is for the most part a good place to relive EQ as there are cool people to group with and camps are mostly open.

Both servers have many problems with 'economy'.

I got a druid to 50 on blue and was very discouraged with ability to do anything 'end game'. I got a cleric to 50 a druid to 45 and an end to 35 on red and had much more fun even though EQ was never designed for PvP and asshats can bother you if you let them.
-Hates PvP

-Plays on a PvP server because the PvP is nonexistent and the PvE was made easier to compensate for the now nonexistent PvP

-Brags about being hardcore in signature because he plays on a PvP server

For the most part Red99 has turned into a cooperative play style and doesn't really resemble a MMO anymore. You run around and do your questing by yourself or with 1-2 others until level 55+ and then you join the remaining population to raid together.

If you can somehow figure out how to get some PvP in then it might be worth it. You will have to twink a new low level character to grief or level up anonymous and kill your own guild members if you want to PvP.

Good luck.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:59 PM
Large Rat

So is there a low-mid level economy on this server (e.g. selling bone chips, spider silks, etc) and is mid level gear ever for sale?

Or are all the newbs running around in patchwork + whatever they can camp until they hit raid level?
Old 12-13-2017, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

How is bone chips even considered a low tier economy. That's like bottom of the barrel starting. You'd need an influx of starting players to be able to sell bottom of the barrel stuff my man. 83 +-2 isn't going to be the right equation.

The good thing about red is that the really rare items are 10x the price even though there is nobody to buy them.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:29 AM
Kobold

Farm Highkeep guards from 25-40. Guaranteed 5pp per kill, bank and neutral vendor in zone. Easiest starter cash possible, can be done on any class.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

To answer your question there is no economy at all.

Someone on red is sitting on a hundred fungi tunics and so on. Asking one million k pps.

Zero mid tier items for sale or even people to give them to.

It's not right
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-15-2017, 09:40 AM
Banned

i'm from fennin ro too
Old 12-16-2017, 10:43 AM
Banned

Luke dies, lea flies like superman, Snokes dies with no climax, like i said, shit movie. Its like a movie about a car getting stuck in the snow for 2 hours.

The part where you think Kylo might turn to the light side after killing snokes and fights off the royal guards with Rey in the throne room was ok i guess though
Old 12-21-2017, 07:28 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm from fennin ro too
I decided to try red after all. Lvl 18 iksar monk Lacertid.

What was your name on Fennin?
Closed Thread