Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Woah! WOAH!!!! We "scrubs" happen to be the gallery you present your work to! I expect you to treat us with respect, as well as present us with higher quality material!

(You can do it!)
Nobody ever said this gallery was full of wonders.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:32 PM
Banned

I appreciate Lhancelot encouraging the artists of p99 to hold a higher standard :-)

However, I feel cucked by utenan because he puts so much effort into his videos. I have thought of making more vids but they would never live up to his professional quality.

:-(
Old 12-13-2017, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had a dozen friends come back to EQ just because they watched his videos.
That's awesome.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate Lhancelot encouraging the artists of p99 to hold a higher standard :-)

However, I feel cucked by utenan because he puts so much effort into his videos. I have thought of making more vids but they would never live up to his professional quality.

Who is this utenan you speak of? Link me some vids I might need to up my game.
Old 12-14-2017, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See, you can't think like that. You can't worry about your art not matching someone else's in fact it's better that it not. Your own creativity will show through what you create and that's what people should appreciate.

It's like when you guys write stories, as you see everyone has their own style which makes them interesting to read because they are different than one another. If you made a video, people should appreciate what you bring to the table not that it's missing something someone else creates.

Well that's my opinion of it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is this utenan you speak of? Link me some vids I might need to up my game.
He's a non-troll and his videos are full of wonder and encouragement. He's quite unlike the majority of us, which is probably how he manages to create such amazingly positive videos! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seriously, he has a great voice and his videos are produced as if a professional did it. I honestly believe he could easily do this for a living if he wanted.

Here's one of his earlier ones:

Everquest Mysteries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAyxdS1SSoo
Old 12-14-2017, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

I have seen some of his stuff now that you showed me. Not sure my snarky short clips with a few hours into a vid editing software can match that quality. Praise jeebus for anyone extending eq outside of the game for all of us.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohhh wow... another Cycle that we got VULAK and DOZEKAR?! Oh wow... that makes what? last 4 cycles? means other guild that calls they dominating only killed Dozekar and Vulak at repops for the last 30+days?! Oh wow...

Let's wait for the next RnF thread so we can all rejoice in their tears! \o/

Keep up the good work team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah Blah we killed majority of all contested targets in ToV. Same as usual!

Apply today!
2 qt pies

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-17-2017, 05:19 AM
Kobold

The most dramatic thing that happens in my guild is the MT getting naked during raid bosses :-/
Old 12-17-2017, 07:51 AM
Sarnak

Bragging about the vulak where some shady doins just strangely occurs when AW trying to legit pull it? Then AM jumps in and trains zone and refuses to concede?

Yeah I'd want to keep that one hush hush also.....but what do I know, I wasn't there.
Old 12-17-2017, 08:20 AM
Sarnak

Feel free to educate me on what "actually" happened
Closed Thread