Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2017, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Default A Collection of Norrathian Homo-Erotica and other Fetishes

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Part 1: The Voyeurism of Filbus Furyfoot

I arrived early to secure my post in the tiny Halfling cottage. I chose the closet at the end of the bedroom as opposed to the window this time. It was indeed a risk as no door could hide me, but I was tired of the obscured view and disruptions from the passing guards. Besides, I was accustomed to lurking in the shadows and had faith I would not be detected.

All of Rivervale knew of Yola Sweetcookie's desire of the flesh, but I knew today who would be her prize. I waited with baited breath as the front door opened... Alas, it was only Yola. She came into the bedroom and stripped off her clothes, I looked away in respect. She slipped on her lingerie and lay on the bed, awaiting her champion of Norrath (and mine as well).

With a loud bang Filbus threw open the door and stumbled towards the bedroom in his JumJum induced stupor, he cast his weapons aside at the foot of the bed.

"I've been waiting for you M'Lord..." said Yola as she reached into the end table drawer. "I have gathered all that you ask".

"Then..*hic*...get on with it woman... *hic*... you know what I like.." he said.

"As you wish..." she presented the decapitated head of Nillipuss and proceeded to rub it about her neck and breast, the blood dripping all about her body.

"Yessss...." groaned Filbus as he rubbed his belly in delight. "Now, the other item..."

With her other hand she produced the flayed face of Lord Pickclaw from RunnyEye Citadel, cured and fashioned into a crude mask from Rivervale's finest tailor. She pulled it down over her face.

"Ohhhhh you naughty, naughty goblin..." Filbus exclaimed with delight as he stripped off his breastplate. He rubbed his nipples and laughed in his crazed erotic state.

Yola knelt down and unfashioned his girdle... Filbus' gut shot forth with such force that it knocked her back onto the bed. So aroused was I by the hypnotic dancing of his flesh that I moaned aloud! I would have been discovered if it wasn't for the timely flatulence of Filbus.

He removed the rest of this clothes but held fast to his bottle of Jum. He climbed onto the bed and poured his bottle into Yola's belly button and began to lavishly savor every drop.

I squinted hard to catch a glimpse of Filbus' backside amidst the dim torchlight. It was customary for all Half-Men to weave their pubic hair into intricate designs, but that of Filbus was said to be legendary. Just as he entered Yola, my eyes adjusted and I looked on in pure wonder as I took in the sight before me...

His left testicle had many a braid twisted and formed to make the splitting image of Mayor Gubbin himself, a likeness so great that it rivaled the bust placed in City Hall! His right testicle was cinched so tight with a length of fishing line that it turned a deep blue, the surrounding hair dyed white... as it swung in the moonlight I saw that it represented none other than his mortal enemy, Llandris (surely this was done as a token of respect). His taint flowed with patterns of flowers and fauna present in the Misty Thicket and formed a woven circle about his sphincter.

Many had speculated what this circle represented... the entrance to Rivervale or Runnyeye? A poetic take on the circle of life? But to me it simply represented a wishing well where dreams could come true.

I could tell Filbus was building towards his climax as he had instructed Yola to begin asphyxiating him with a pair of Runnyeye Warbeads, I adjusted my pace to match suit.

Then, as was said to be standard practice with Filbus, he signaled his end by emitting a belch so loud that it reverberated throughout the lands and sent the nearby undead of Kithicor Forest fleeing as surely as any dragon's roar would. Tonight, Rivervale was safe... thanks to Filbus.

As the couple fell asleep on the bed I decided it was best to make my exit. As I had just finished getting dressed I stumbled upon the discarded bottle of JumJum and crashed to the floor! Quickly I retreated and stood in terror at the back of the closet, holding my breath.

The lovers awoke still in a daze. Filbus looked about the room, trying to assess for any threats to their safety.

"Baby, please don't get up, it was nothing.. probably just the wind" Yola pleaded. "I'm cold, keep me warm".

Filbus eventually eased and began to slide back into bed against Yola. But he just had to know if his intuition was wrong... He lifted up his left breast and pulled forth his coveted Evil Eye Lens and glimpsed through the ancient artifact, looking deep into the closet.

My worst fears had been realized, Filbus smiled as he saw my panic stricken face staring right back at him.

"You're right baby, it was nothing..." he said as he pursed his lips my direction, winked an eye, and nodded his head towards the door. I tip-toed away without a second thought as he lay back down and went to sleep.

Tale as told by Sadiki Senshiro in his famous journal: Close Encounters of Voyeurism
Old 12-02-2017, 03:08 AM
Sarnak

what
Old 12-02-2017, 04:29 AM
Planar Protector

I camed three times reading this

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-02-2017, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

Inb4 whale

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-02-2017, 06:59 AM
Planar Protector

Tells a nasty tale, blames it on his friends
U should include rygar in this, u perv
Old 12-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Waiting for Skarlorn's response. ._.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Banned

Did you get the rights from Sadiki to use their journal? The law offices of norrath want to know
Old 12-02-2017, 11:12 AM
Kobold

Uhhh... Wut?
Old 12-02-2017, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stumbled towards the bedroom in his JumJum induced stupor
lol
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 12-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread