Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2019, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
were you using Kunark gear in Classic? and are now complaining the beta patch has patched them out?
Where do you think those items came from?
Old 10-19-2019, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
were you using Kunark gear in Classic? and are now complaining the beta patch has patched them out?
Nah, I was complaining I was given a set of tools to beta test and I was relying on them and they disappeared without notice. I woke up in High Pass on the Karana side, bunch of equipment missing. It's rough for an Ogre warrior there to get something - the stupid gypsy wanted 50 plat for a long sword, nothing else on the vendors any good. I'm calmed down now, I got some shit blades and then Grenix was kind enough to drop the PGT so that's something. I asked the gm for twin obsidian shards or ssoy's but haven't heard back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-19-2019, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Will this mess up Blue server? is it still compatible if I download?
Old 10-19-2019, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, I was complaining I was given a set of tools to beta test and I was relying on them and they disappeared without notice. I woke up in High Pass on the Karana side, bunch of equipment missing. It's rough for an Ogre warrior there to get something - the stupid gypsy wanted 50 plat for a long sword, nothing else on the vendors any good. I'm calmed down now, I got some shit blades and then Grenix was kind enough to drop the PGT so that's something. I asked the gm for twin obsidian shards or ssoy's but haven't heard back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What were you testing specifically? Maybe some other forumites can help you complete your investigations and get those reports submitted promptly.
Old 10-19-2019, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by project99toons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will this mess up Blue server? is it still compatible if I download?
you won't be able to play blue with the beta patches. You ccan either make 2 installs, or patch back and forth with 50d(for blue) or the latest beta patch for beta.
Old 10-19-2019, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What were you testing specifically? Maybe some other forumites can help you complete your investigations and get those reports submitted promptly.
I was testing warrior stuff. Like taunt. I was standing there taking a lot of damage while my cleric healed and healed and then I was trying to see if I could get aggro back ok. I was trying to see if there were any timing issues with slam and if it did interrupt as it should. I rode my hp up and down to see if the berserker threshold was in the right place. I was also testing damage caps, which is easy if you have uber maces. If you or other "forumites" would like to help then roll a warrior or other melee. The green beta is 90% enchanters and necros with a smattering of mages. I'm sure the cloth casters are going to be just fine.
Old 10-19-2019, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

Thanks!
Old 10-19-2019, 08:34 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been the case since the last green patch. The solution is just make a separate copy of your installation folder for each server.
Thanks Trollhide, I was assuming as much.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

text is fuzzy
no sound
Old 10-20-2019, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

Anyone else not able to log in on Blue after installing this patch? Logging in on green works fine, though.

EDIT: doh, just saw above comments [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by garfo; 10-20-2019 at 04:26 PM..
Closed Thread