Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2019, 05:28 AM
Kobold

Default Green Canni Spam Clickie

Just what the title says. Wondering what green shamans plan to use asap as their gcd reset? Star of eyes wont be in the game for months, no gobby earring, what is the earliest insta-click that you can get in classic?
Old 09-22-2019, 06:13 AM
Fire Giant

https://wiki.project1999.com/Drelzna
Old 09-22-2019, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

It's not guaranteed to be 100% comprehensive, but the wiki's Instant Click Equipment is a good place to start.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

We dance.

Like men!
Old 09-22-2019, 11:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not guaranteed to be 100% comprehensive, but the wiki's Instant Click Equipment is a good place to start.
Yea I looked at that. The only one of those items that will be in game is Jboots and they don't work inside. That is, if what i read is correct and tinkering will not be in immediately. I just was hoping something off the beaten path would get brought up here.
Old 09-22-2019, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I looked at that. The only one of those items that will be in game is Jboots and they don't work inside. That is, if what i read is correct and tinkering will not be in immediately. I just was hoping something off the beaten path would get brought up here.
Well, if anyone does mention one, all anyone has to do to add it to that list is add:

Code:
[[Category: Instant Click Equipment]]
to the bottom of the item's page [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-04-2019, 10:35 AM
Aviak

Looking at Loramin's link the only items in classic for this will be:
1. Jboots
2. Spyglass from tinkering
3 Star of Eyes which may or may not be in from day 1 but will be introduced a short time later. if not

I've never used a spyglass but i assume using it messes up your FOV which might be just the price to pay
Old 10-04-2019, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Star of eyes should not be in at launch
Closed Thread