yep <3

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2023, 12:46 PM
Banned

I think they should suffer
Old 01-21-2023, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they should suffer
Don't worry. Life is suffering. I don't know why tho. Maybe it's just not about me or you.
Old 01-21-2023, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry. Life is suffering. I don't know why tho. Maybe it's just not about me or you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-21-2023, 01:08 PM
Banned

If a girl doesn't love me, I call her a lesbian so many times that I gaslight myself into believing that is why she rejected me and no amount of self-discovery is needed because every woman wants me and they would be a lesbian not to want me. It's physically impossible to resist me. To resist me is to resist life itself.
Old 01-21-2023, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a girl doesn't love me, I call her a lesbian so many times that I gaslight myself into believing that is why she rejected me and no amount of self-discovery is needed because every woman wants me and they would be a lesbian not to want me. It's physically impossible to resist me. To resist me is to resist life itself.
Some want u butt just can't be there for u anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] be what u really want! Which is a hot 10/10 mom druid to buff u at all times. Mebbe. )
Old 01-21-2023, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a decently smart way to reject someone anyway, since “I have a bf” or “not interesting in dating rn” or whatever leaves more room for argument like “well is the relationship happy?” Or “why not dating?”

But saying I’m not attracted to your gender doesn’t leave as much room for argument
Old 01-21-2023, 01:34 PM
Banned

Co-worker I had to friendzone for almost a year met someone on dating sites (they do work!) and was looking to get some revenge

Take your shots girl, I feel ya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 74883AC6-6485-4E14-91AE-EB4AB3C19159.jpg (19.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-21-2023, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

A simple no thanks bro should be enough. Sometimes it's nice to do more than that. Hence some times ppl go out of their way to explain y u can't be that intimate with them.

Me I'm crazy. And sick. It's gross and I want the worms and maggots to fuck my corpse. Not some poor intelligent soul whose going to become obsessed with my dry husk of a skull.

Then wants are different than reality. Who knows what's going to happen to my body. Not worth worrying about it right now from my perspective.

I got some toons on red99 waiting for my body anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]