Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 03:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no vah shir (unless "classic" models exist for them??)
They do.

As for this thread, in the last few years on Live, they've went back and fixed a boatload of old Kunark era quests that were broken since 2000. You know all those items that seemed like quest items (because they were) that drop on Kunark but don't actually do anything? They do now, and the gear itself isn't crazy OP or anything, though I do think better than most of the standard stuff at the time.

And in that vein, I want to see all the Iksar epics implemented, not just Greenmist, since they were all supposed to be, but it took until like 2005 before the final one was added in (I think the Warrior pike)
Old 10-08-2019, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They do.
pics?

don't think i've ever seen these :O

agree on the iksar epics tho
Old 10-08-2019, 04:13 AM
Sarnak

I wouldn't have any, but I 100% guarantee they exist.

They still look better than other "Classic" models, but nothing like the Luclin upgrades.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to see all the Iksar epics implemented, not just Greenmist, since they were all supposed to be, but it took until like 2005 before the final one was added in (I think the Warrior pike)
The shaman one is Skyiron Cudgel of the Ancients, which has clicky Carnage, a 40 atk 40 str 40 dex 40 agi buff that lasts for 6 minutes. Basically 40% of Avatar. And you can click it on others, of course, that's the point. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That would be very cool. Especially on a server with an awoken sleeper.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:53 AM
Planar Protector

There will be custom content.

Anything in the Titanium client can be used.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will be custom content.

Anything in the Titanium client can be used.
The Grow spell would be a great addition!
Old 10-08-2019, 09:11 AM
Kobold

Customs Content: Ogre Illusion Mask

I will never stop requesting this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2019, 11:28 AM
Kobold

I'd be down with the areas in the map that have names, but no areas having areas.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Customs Content: Ogre Illusion Mask

I will never stop requesting this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
old world froglok illusion!
Old 10-08-2019, 02:00 PM
Aviak

I really love the Shards of Dalaya Adept and gear leveling.

Adepts are raid style mobs that populate a ton of zones covering level ranges from 1 to max. They are only engage able by the max level or lower they are designed for. so a level 4 Adept is only able to be killed by a group or raid of level 1, 2, 3 or 4. Players can't engage if buffed by a player outside that level range. The reward for downing these beasts usually resulting in a decent piece of equipment and that items could get exp and level up.

Leveling Gear - Certain rare items could get levels. so a rare 20/50 sword might be able to level up 30 times and become a 50/50 sword or a helm that is 10ac has 2 levels and gets +10% ac per level to become 12ac eventually.

I think gears that levels is most likely to far from the spirit of p99.

But Adept Raids for all levels that spawn with some variance like every 2 weeks give or take a few days could help bring community together at all levels. They don't have to drop custom loot maybe loot that is a few levels higher than the tier of the mob. say a level 5 adept that drops PGT or Najena level loot. I'd be a good way to introduce back some classic removed items like guises, Mistwalker, FSS, Rubicite.
Closed Thread