Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Totally fine with companies requiring employees to be vaccinated. Love to see it more and more these days. Especially now that states are starting to implement actual legitimate vaccination IDs that are checked against real databases and not paper cards so that people can't create fraudulent IDs.

We just had someone get fired and arrested last week because they submitted a fake vaccination card. Their career in this industry is over lol.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Totally fine with companies requiring employees to be vaccinated. Love to see it more and more these days. Especially now that states are starting to implement actual legitimate vaccination IDs that are checked against real databases and not paper cards so that people can't create fraudulent IDs.

We just had someone get fired and arrested last week because they submitted a fake vaccination card. Their career in this industry is over lol.
What were they arrested for? That's a step or five further than private companies requiring vaccination to work there.
Old 08-05-2021, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"And then, everybody clapped and went to see a new Marvel movie"

K, I believe you. Did you punch a Nazi and then everyone clapped louder? LOL

Anyways,

what happened to "my body my choice".
lol ya fuckin retards have no real stances of credibility, just suck the corpo slavers off and repeat whatever they tell you to with the tv

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Being "so scared I'm shaking" is the new virtue signaling. What a bunch of clowns. How can you face yourself in the mirror and have zero dignity or spine? How can you be such a hypocrite and repeat so many media lies? Jussie Smollet? The "impeachments"? The "insurrection" (no one was charged with insurrection, yes its a crime).
Old 08-05-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"And then, everybody clapped and went to see a new Marvel movie"

K, I believe you. Did you punch a Nazi and then everyone clapped louder? LOL

Anyways,

what happened to "my body my choice".
lol ya fuckin retards have no real stances of credibility, just suck the corpo slavers off and repeat whatever they tell you to with the tv

Being "so scared I'm shaking" is the new virtue signaling. What a bunch of clowns. How can you face yourself in the mirror and have zero dignity or spine? How can you be such a hypocrite and repeat so many media lies? Jussie Smollet? The "impeachments"? The "insurrection" (no one was charged with insurrection, yes its a crime).
Lol what? Are you just spiraling off into insanity? You're talking about all kinds of things that have nothing to do with anything I said.

At any rate, it is your body and it is your choice. But it's also within the rights of a private company to set certain types of requirements for their employees or their patrons. If you don't want to get vaccinated that's your own choice, but you can't demand or complain about places making their own choices as well otherwise you're just a hypocrite.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:15 PM
Banned

https://twitter.com/i/status/1422993124469755904

Ssshhhhh you're a "my body my choice" hypocrite ssshhhhh

People with a coherent system of beliefs will take it from here

Wait for "female employees must abort children", that's what you're saying they can do?

Only 28% of the black community is vaccinated, and thats their number. Good job with segregation LOL.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://twitter.com/i/status/1422993124469755904

Ssshhhhh you're a "my body my choice" hypocrite ssshhhhh

People with a coherent system of beliefs will take it from here
I actually don't really care about the "my body my choice" line. Personally I don't think abortion should be a political issue at all...at least not on the federal level. At the most it should be a political issue at the state level and states can sort out how they want to do it.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

accelerate
Old 08-05-2021, 12:30 PM
Banned

Good job segregating blacks in NY/CA by the BLM crowd with this vaccine card stuff. I thought they weren't smart enough to get ID cards for voting etc (more hypocrisy, lol).

So fuckin funny.

My "racist ass" would NEVER do something like this. I don't like the result either! They're not all bad!
Old 08-05-2021, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What were they arrested for? That's a step or five further than private companies requiring vaccination to work there.
They were arrested for creating a fraudulent vaccine card. That's a crime and the company is obligated to report it to the authorities.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Good job segregating blacks in NY/CA by the BLM crowd with this vaccine card stuff. I thought they weren't smart enough to get ID cards for voting etc (more hypocrisy, lol).

So fuckin funny.

My "racist ass" would NEVER do something like this. I don't like the result either! They're not all bad!
See you keep throwing things in my face as though I said them when I didn't. I think it's totally fair to require everyone to have an ID card for voting and if you're worried about certain communities having difficulties obtaining one then there are ways to resolve that concern (mobile clinics to get them registered in their neighborhoods, subsidize a day off from work so they can go to the DMV, etc.) rather than just digging your heels in and saying "no voter IDs required!".

See? Vaccines don't need to be a political issue and you can support vaccines and vaccine IDs without sacrificing other views.
Closed Thread