Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Letting you guys who are hyper focused in the wrong place know about it so you can sharpen your activism spears and make a difference. Go punch those Nazis!

Better hurry, they hang human beings up for sale like chickens in a Chinese market. Literally. Look it up! You might learn something!
I wonder why telling Nirgon that he's antisemitic is such a trigger for him? He's just an ordinary guy measuring people's noses to see if they're Jewish.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:46 PM
Banned

It isn't. You just need me to son on ya a lil bits to get your ridiculous bullshit in perspective.

Wonder why you're still flailing at me to no avail for almost 100 pages now is more like it.

This guy saying someone else is triggered. Haha, oh ho man. Whew.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't. You just need me to son on ya a lil bits to get your ridiculous bullshit in perspective.

Wonder why you're still flailing at me to no avail for almost 100 pages now is more like it.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2020, 12:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Letting you guys who are hyper focused in the wrong place know about it so you can sharpen your activism spears and make a difference. Go punch those Nazis!

Better hurry, they hang human beings up for sale like chickens in a Chinese market. Literally. Look it up! You might learn something!
Where are they?! How do I get to them?! Imma go punch em cause you told me to! Let's do this boys! Getttttiiiing awfully close to that ding ding ding ding Sethius earns Quadruple Medals 100+ pages thread accolade time.
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Old 02-26-2020, 12:54 PM
Banned

You're not going to take your cry bullying or threats into Libya and call them racist and tell them to stop selling human beings as property.

Cuz they'll just shoot you and leave you on the road. You'll only do it when it's safe and convenient for you.

Like I said, zero comparison to be made of WW2 soldiers defeating Hitler. You're nothin.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
But the media isn't talking about it and programming you to focus on that. No, you're going after Christmas Carol lyrics and sports team mascots. Pathetic. Some crusaders you are lol. The people who put an end to the genocide in Germany weren't media parroting cuck boys with rainbow hair. You're nothing compared to a real WW2 soldier.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2020, 01:03 PM
Banned

Ya we are really crying over here in camp MAGA dude.

Heard the cement finally dried on that section of wall that "blew over" and it's all good now.

Whew.
Old 02-26-2020, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:

Heard the cement finally dried on that section of wall that "blew over" and it's all good now.

Whew.
The fence was fine, vulgarian disciple
Old 02-26-2020, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Whew.
Nirgon seems even more triggered than usual this morning (I hadn't realized it was possible).

Shit, he's even bragging about President Cheeto's wall collapsing from a slight breeze. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2020, 01:16 PM
Banned

Funny... you investigate a wind storm blowing something over before the cement dries, and find out the truth versus how they headline it.

Almost as funny as imagining some big pregnant Mexican lady dragging a welding torch/tank thru the desert to cut a hole in it.

I'd bet ya 10 grand you couldn't climb over that thing Horza.
Closed Thread