Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 05:31 PM
Banned

im just talking about myself thanmks for the pets
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
randomly stumbled into this I did not go looking for it, but a quick update for you my dear

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I woke up feeling exactly like a lil'murder biscuit this morning. Plz halp.
me irl with a 10/10 body on the green screen

i w0k up in a good mood getting a big opium reservoir injection in an hr
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-18-2020 at 05:42 PM..
Old 11-18-2020, 06:54 PM
Banned

Update got injected now I'm in an extra goodmood. I think me and angel thanos will nail for 4 or 5 hrs later.
How are you?
Old 11-18-2020, 07:15 PM
Banned

double weirdo post
Old 11-18-2020, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When God created Adam, were there other man people on the earth? Maybe God was pleased at the evolutionary progression of humanoids at the point of Adam?

That's what I'm thinking. Life on earth. Asteroid hits, Now there is intelligent life on earth.

Thats a cool idea that it was like, humanity was on earth already and it was our merit that made someone take notice haha I like the idea that aliens or god were like, hey check out these neanderatls, "lets give them the ability to create art"... and that's what made us!

Funfact some people think neandertals died out becuase they couldnt create art, and becuase we could we were able to instruct future generations via cave painting, how to kill mammoth and shit, while neanderatals would have to rely on verbal communcation, and were less creative with their hunting and tool buiding.

Most science folk agree human life on earth evolved from Africa. . . pretty suspect there is a mystery crater with a thick ass river that leads directly to the first known empire and civilization IMO lol

Maybe that's where the finger of god touched us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You could imagine that it's two scientists who are making a bet "will they all kill each other or will they be good moral creatures" and one of the scientists keeps trying to get us to sell our souls to him so he'll win.

Or that there is a planet somewhere that is just shooting asteroids with DNA on them all over the galaxy (if I was in charge of humans I'd be doing that right now. Moon? Dna. Jupiter? DNA. Mars? DNA. Venus DNA, whatever, just spread that shit everywhere and see what happens lol)

Or, that it's just random, and a planet with DNA on it blew up once and mixed with another planet that blew up and then that asteroid hit earth.

Or who knows. But It'd take a very convincing argument that that lake is not the origin of our species existence on earth as far as I am concerned.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-18-2020 at 07:35 PM..
Old 11-18-2020, 08:09 PM
Banned

Gamer epic
Old 11-18-2020, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

whatareweeeeee
Old 11-18-2020, 09:52 PM
Banned

I like your space alien God theories Jibartik. Was going to reply directly @ somepoint.

Space ship crashed there imo. Greys saw us, went, oh shit and burrowed into the earth. A few toyed with us...and devil.
Old 11-18-2020, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whatareweeeeee
https://youtu.be/Kh0Y2hVe_bw
Old 11-18-2020, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like your space alien God theories Jibartik. Was going to reply directly @ somepoint.

Space ship crashed there imo. Greys saw us, went, oh shit and burrowed into the earth. A few toyed with us...and devil.
haha I really have a lot of fun thinking about it.

We havent even gotten into the Deepak Chopra quantum realm levels yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol lol love this I cant stop thinkinga bout it though whatare weeeeee

It's going to be so awesome to find out nothing lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2020, 10:27 PM
Banned

Also Neanderthals are earth. Homosapien mars.
Closed Thread