Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 11:03 AM
Kobold

Naethyn fought for what was thought was best for AG.

Unfortunately, the market place of ideas isn’t always fair, or emotionally balanced.

Seriously, learn some math history. People got into fist fights. Over algebra equations.
Old 01-22-2021, 01:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He played the entire time he was 'suspended', you dolt. No docking DKP, no calls for him to step down as a leader, nothing.

Riot kicked a member for dispelling Freedom's raid mob. The fact you don't see the stark difference here is staggering.

You are as far from Jesus as possible and when he comes knocking, you gonna feel his need.
I see a lot of crying from Riot. Is that the stark difference?
Old 01-22-2021, 03:12 PM
Aviak

Cool shot. I <3 mountains. Hot tub + mountains? Pshhhh prost to that, sir.

Side note: It is interesting how some people on this forum are prone to catch phrases. Reddit?
Old 01-22-2021, 03:17 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Praxcthius;3246707]

Naethyn12/07/2020
ok 100k fte bonus is back in effect for prog motg if i end up on the roll list. (200k total, only counts if i'm on the list) if i win sod i'll throw in a shawl of perception and a ring of lightning to be split

How are you guys skipping over this gem? It’s blatantly obvious that the SoD was 100% his full concern nothing else. I still like naethyn better than OP but quit trying to white knight and own up to the fact you are butthurt you didn’t get SoD
Old 01-22-2021, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He played the entire time he was 'suspended', you dolt. No docking DKP, no calls for him to step down as a leader, nothing.

Riot kicked a member for dispelling Freedom's raid mob. The fact you don't see the stark difference here is staggering.

You are as far from Jesus as possible and when he comes knocking, you gonna feel his need.
You dont seem to have an issue with your guild leader using bots to afk track easy mobs for insane amounts of DKP while cheating the server and his own guild members, though.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

Tracking isn't cheating.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont seem to have an issue with your guild leader using bots to afk track easy mobs for insane amounts of DKP while cheating the server and his own guild members, though.
Least he doesn't log into your guild bots and attempt to train you, then lie to the staff about it after the fact. You guys didn't even try to punish him in any way, just kept letting him log into other toons and gaining DKP (70% raid attendance is absurd by the way).

I guess the only real punishment is that he had to wait 30 days to use it. You sure showed him who is boss, didn't you?

Hope Furor finds Jesus in Freedom. Lord knows that is the whole reason he left Riot!
Old 01-22-2021, 07:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see a lot of crying from Riot. Is that the stark difference?
Which keeps making these types threads, you slack-jawed sheep fucker? I'm just over here trying to call you smooth brained butt sniffers out for the absurdities that you keep drooling onto the forums.

Get with Jesus or get with the Devil. Either way, get more creative.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Which keeps making
Which guild keeps making*

That should help the sentence along a little better, sorry for this typing error.

Remember to type with Jesus everyone.
Old 01-22-2021, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

Triple poster. ^
Closed Thread