Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

The question I have is, will russia be in the ukrain and will china be in taiwan for 2024

That's gonna be a crazy world to live in if so.

I cant believe this 2022 Olympics shit. Shit should be canceled or moved.

What a stupid world we live in to have the olympics in a country that threatens nuclear annihilations and insists that its our fault the wuhan flu exists.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-22-2022 at 07:42 PM..
Old 01-22-2022, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only question I have is, will russia be in the ukrain and will china be in taiwan for 2024

That's gonna be a crazy world to live in if so.
Like the night of the electoral count is when I would make my move.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

That would be incredible. But you might risk trump winning and getting revenge.

I think you'd want to do it at the exact moment during the election that would cause us to decide to halt the election and cause us to flip the f out.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think you'd want to do it at the exact moment during the election that would cause us to decide to halt the election and cause us to flip the f out.
I honestly have no idea when that would be. I believe it's going to be a lot of early voting again. Probably down party lines. With independents and usually the non voters or silent majority deciding it.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

This country is going to be a shitshow in 2023 I figure you just watch and wait for one of those wacky blips like someone drives a car through a polling booth, and then bam, russia and china step over the boarder.

imagine that lol
Old 01-22-2022, 07:57 PM
Banned

Seems about right. Hope it doesn't. Hope is useless and dumb tho.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

I'm honestly surprised we don't have someone from Ukraine or a bordering country here on p99 that's willing to chime in on life out there tbh that part of the world loves the shit were into. It's real sad. They love dark fantasy games and art out there. I'm bummed because for years I've been hoping eastern Europe would have a fantasy gaming revolution, instead of a real one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2022, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

It wouldn't be a big deal if Trump won 2024, he'd be a 1 term lameduck. They stymied him pretty well last time to the amusement of most. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2022, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

if trump wins in 2024 he literally will sit on the throne in the vatican.
Old 01-22-2022, 08:06 PM
Banned

It's always sucked to live in the Baltic region. Even Georgia in like 2012-14 was an improvement to post USSR collapse.

Perhaps their golden era was like 1999-2001 tho.

I imagine Ukraine/Crimea backslid a bit. Crimea should be improving tho.

I'm literally pro Russia here because I believe they'll do better during the thousand years of Global hegemony if we don't wipe ourselves out in the next 50 if they start with good relationships to Russia which is going to require some growing pains now.

Russian and Ukrainian speaking people with historical and cultural roots are going to be better able to serve the Ukrainian Virgin/plebe much better than German or English yahoos.

And yes Russia is a weird place where trannies should avoid. It would still be better than idiots from the west/NATO tho.
Last edited by starkind; 01-22-2022 at 08:12 PM..
Closed Thread