Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Or maybe they were told the same story that Chest was told? Which was a complete fabrication at worst, and at best a complete misrepresentation of the whole thing.
I would assume that Rampage officers investigated the matter on their own instead of blindly taking what someone from another guild says as truth.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 06-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of them being how camps are claimed.
No, just no.

Quote:
That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and you cannot steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also this tidbit :

"In general, a player should maintain a presence at or very near the spawn of the camp they are intending to hold, while keeping the placeholders of any relevant spawns dead."

Even if you think claiming a camp without being there is possible, it's impossible for them to hold it based on the above statement. Anyone can come in and take the camp for its not held.

This is why you cannot claim a camp when you aren't there, it makes zero sense with what rules we do have.
BDA needs to clean house.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno. I don't mind what any guild does with their members, it's their own affair.

I just don't really like it when a guild praises their members for committing an illegal act, even if they feel it's "justified".

"Fighting fire with fire" doesn't help a community grow, it burns everything to the ground.
I dont either, which is why I didn't get involved at the time and just watched. But when I saw this thread and BDA glorifying their actions and the punishment they enacted I had to speak up because nothing they were saying was true at all.

To be clear:
Quote:
"BDA should clean house by kicking anyone who intentionally violates server rules or apologize and rectify the situation with the duo and their guild."
Is what I should have said before. It's not like Chest had the whole story and decided to twist it to fuck someone he probably doesn't know, I don't think that is what happened. But I know by reading his previous remarks that he was deceived about that night by his own guild mates and I've provided proof. What he does at this point with that knowledge is up to him, but anything less than an apology to the guild and the duo, or kicking all 6 offending BDA members involved (What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I can give you a list of the names if you'd like) would be hypocritical and really reflect much worse on BDA than anything that duo did that people consider to be a poor reflection of rampage.

And yes, fighting fire with fire burns everything down, it was so painful to watch that 6 player group try to rationalize their actions.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Nah, platlord duos should burn.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 06-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, platlord duos should burn.
So rules only apply to BDA when they feel like it? Besides the fact you missed the whole point that fighting fire with fire burns everything and not just "platlord duos." The implication that you are only obligated to follow the rules when you feel like it is actually the type of mentality I would expect after watching BDA members blatantly break server rules and taunt and threaten someone who had broken no server rules. I'm done responding to you, you obviously have no authority in BDA. I'm really only interested in what Chest has to say about this given the new data.
Old 06-12-2015, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

RNF.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 06-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Orc

You simply need to learn the facts of this game and BDA. Chest ONLY responds when he doesn't have the facts and is given some bullshit convoluted portrayal of said facts. Such is why he a joke on this server.
Old 06-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Aviak

So 3 things are happening here:
1) OP complains about getting mobs stolen & getting trained, then (hast to) train to zoneline but waits & turns around for a few seconds to ENSURE the mobs on him train Password who he'd just passed otw to zoneline? Sounds legit. Rofl.
2) It is rather shady behavior to do what the duo did in Crypt but that leapfrog shiz happens all day everyday in Seb, especially for king/crypt. The BDA group then griefs the duo even tho the duo had gotten back into camp (even if it was shadily done via getting a rez from group's cleric) before them is equally dbag behavior.
3) Thordoff gets his Efreeti camp stolen by 3 BDA. He was AT the camp (not otw down) so its akin to taking down an ICG in order to get to hiero/rest of named & 3 ppl jumping in to steal the camp he had JUST cleared.
I've seen BDA groups, time & time again, pull similar shenanigans then taunt the folks they victimized in /ooc.
But I bet Chest did nothing to the BDA group for griefing the duo & bet nothing was done to discipline the 3 BDA for blatantly stealing an Efreeti camp even tho he was calling for that Rampage duo's heads. BDA & Chest are such a crock of crapola & hypocrisy that this isn't surprising. But I guess being the laughingstock of the server will do that to ya.
First Rogue on Xegony to attain Make Poison (200) & Apply Poison (200)
Old 06-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Fire Giant

The cycle of douchery continues. Break the cycle. Go red today.
Closed Thread