Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"the great red jailbreak 2014" is the worst fucking way to explain decisions. Derubael, i've called you on your power tripping/server trolling before (and you've admitted to having done it and said you'd watch it in the future) and you're doing it again.

Decisions are one thing, powertripping those decisions is another. If you wanna be the king of red, act like you deserve it.
It wasn't just his choice to do this.... this thread title is no worse then every other fucking red thread started and trust me I doubt he wants to be the king of red 99
. This choice was probably voted on by the people above him and due to them being busy he had to be the one who delivered the message. The titles could of been " Hey dumb fucks guess what?" And the outcome would still be the same....

Old 02-23-2014, 01:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trust me
done and done [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-23-2014, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Clearly this is all a setup to rid Red99 of Nihilum. A "glitch" to unban accounts, knowing that most of the banned accounts where Nihilum members, only to see them move items then use that as an excuse to ban even more Nihilum players.

I have played here since the start. Supported the community in every way possible.

But this is bullshit.

The grand contradiction to all of this is that Sirken states on one hand that he wants a healthy server population then on the other hand allows these kind of crap decisions?

This promotes health and encourages new players to want to play here...how?
Old 02-23-2014, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly this is all a setup to rid Red99 of Nihilum. A "glitch" to unban accounts, knowing that most of the banned accounts where Nihilum members, only to see them move items then use that as an excuse to ban even more Nihilum players.

I have played here since the start. Supported the community in every way possible.

But this is bullshit.

The grand contradiction to all of this is that Sirken states on one hand that he wants a healthy server population then on the other hand allows these kind of crap decisions?

This promotes health and encourages new players to want to play here...how?
To bad, so sad... gtfo if you don't like

Old 02-23-2014, 01:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This will be a great quote for you....when you find yourself on the end of these bad decisions.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Probably the most annoying poster to hit the red forums since rellapse, Go back to where you came.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Haha sorry bud I love this shit

Cry about it

Old 02-23-2014, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

dat actually mite B relapsee
Old 02-23-2014, 01:23 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten
"the great red jailbreak 2014" is the worst fucking way to explain decisions. Derubael, i've called you on your power tripping/server trolling before (and you've admitted to having done it and said you'd watch it in the future) and you're doing it again.

Decisions are one thing, powertripping those decisions is another. If you wanna be the king of red, act like you deserve it.
I respectfully laid out why people were banned, what happened, and our reasoning behind the decision. This decision was made by the whole staff, not just me. If you feel 'the great red jailbreak' is an inaccurate or inappropriate title, take it up with Nilbog and Rogean.

I don't like to ban people. Nor do I like telling people they are banned. Wiping months or sometimes even years of work out of someones life is not something I enjoy doing. Unfortunately, some times it is necessary to do so.

And if you think this is me 'powertripping' you have lost your mind. You had best believe if that ever happens the server won't need you to point out what's going on.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure the volunteers who spend all the time on the server dealing with all the crap sit around in their free time coming up with ways to generate more crap to deal with.

You guys are seriously narcissistic enough to think anyone cares if your guild plays here or not? Get a grip.

Also pretty telling that your guild had the most banned accounts, you all know it, and you're shocked that the people banned did something shady and it resulted in more people getting banned. Maybe you should re-evaluate who you are playing Everquest with? Maybe you should re-evaluate your life in general really if you are this worked up over a video game.
Closed Thread