Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 01:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New Player seeks leveling guild, or seeks to create one.

Hello all,

Former EQ live player with raid experience up to Vex Thal and some Planes of Power. I eventually retired from EQ1 because I kept getting further behind of my peers due to deployments. So, in the passing time Ive played many MMOs (Archeage was my last) and strill none compare to EQs dungeons. So, a little about me:

Me:

-40 yrs old, male (single, so I dont have a gf to answer to for my playing time)
-Fulltime student (so I have lots of time for gaming)
-My playtime is at least a few hours per day if not more, and during any play hours mostly.
-Ex-Mil (just in case there are like minded guilds)
-Good in game awareness ( meaning spatial awareness, remembers mostly everything in terms of playing: I can duo, pull, split etc)

What I'd like:
-An appropriately named guild (sorry guildtags are important to me so not reallt interested in having such words as "Kittens" or "Online", I want something more in the spirit
-An active guild to where I can log in and find a group
- A raiding or guild with goals, plans, website, forums, participation etc.

So with that said, I'll browse around the forums looking up the guild information, but I wanted to search for a guild from both angles. I am only lvl 11 and I realize most people are waaaaay higher in level than I. I'd be ok for any leveling guild but just know at some point I'm going to want to shoot once again for my epic and end game raiding, but thats way down the road.

If I cant find the guild I am looking for, then Im game for creating a new guild. A new guild, if I create, will be leveling and camping for gear until we can, and if, we can grow into something more. Ive done it before (starting with nothing and helping in building an uber guild).

Last: I've moved from Greater Fay to North Ro just last night and am bound in NRO now. I'll be LFGroup and LFGuild in that area. Thank you for reading my post. Feel free to use an alt to group with me!!
Old 01-31-2016, 02:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello there, Should you make a new guild I would be interested in helping out, although I have never wanted the position, I am familiar with recruitment and organizing events should the help be wanted. If you play on Blue, I have 2 characters, a lv 15 dwarf Cleric (Urufu) and a lv 35 Dwarf Warrior (Cillon) and on Red i have 2 lv 54 Iksars warrior and shaman, (Urufu Buraza and Seinaru respectively) Should ya like to group and I'm on feel free to hit me up, could always use more friends. I am also a student so Mondays and Wednesday evening are the times i can play for school days and only for a few hours. I'm free the rest of the week though.
Old 01-31-2016, 05:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Any luck finding a guild? Looking for a guild myself that wants to go from rags to riches.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Large Rat

Ditto to the above.

Was able to con 4 of us into playing recently and we're considering going the guild route to expand our options.
Any luck guys?
Cheers,
Skeezyx (<--- in game name)
Old 02-07-2016, 12:06 AM
Fire Giant

should play on red, soldier.

sailor, airman, or Marine depending.

if it's Marine I have no clue why you aren't already on Red. The server is in dire need of a New Hope. I don't have your resume when it comes to being able to provide what the server needs (38, married, two kids, maturing career) so I can't provide the server what it needs. Maybe you can, many have tried, TMO and many others have failed.

<Thunderdome> is a good leveling guild. If you roll over on red I can hook you up with some loot, just hit me up. I can also hook you up with a bit on blue. Let me know.

Preferably via PMs.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:23 AM
Fire Giant

oh and, since you're from Texas, single, a veteran and a gamer you are considered high risk for suicide. we had two guys from my unit do it (one after a week in college), and over on red we have had quite a few including Emperor Rexx (may God rest his soul) so I'ma say this just for good measure.

Keep your firearms locked up. There was a reason we kept them locked up in the military. Keeping your firearms locked up is plain gun safety which you should be exercising anyhow. Don't be leaving pistols and shit laying around for you to make a quick and stupid decision.

This has been a PSA.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

I think Veloci Shift may be a good fit for you. I'm not with them personally but I have a few players I've helped out that joined them and have so far been impressed. They're very helpful and many members are still leveling up so it should be easy enough to find groups.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Large Rat

I would start my own "LF Guild" post, but Chryos has pretty much stated my wish list. I see Skeezix is also on the hunt!

If you guys join a good guild, let me know. I work odd hours (half dayshift, half night shift Thursday through Monday) but I can always find time somewhere in there!

Currently lvl 4 Bard in Greater Faydark, but it wont be long before I'm up and on my way!
Old 02-07-2016, 06:34 PM
Large Bat

If you find a said guild let me know. I play late hours EST and night times GMT.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Kobold

The Circle is a newly formed Guild, We are currently looking to build our ranks. We have a a wide range of levels from 1-40's. Currently focused on leveling and grouping together. Guild events are in the plans, and hopefully raiding wont be to far down the road. Contact Kallisto in game, or do a who all circle to talk to one of us.
Closed Thread