Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2017, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

That's too late, bro, wayyyy too late...
Catastilye - Gnome Necro - 4
Sabany - Half-Elf Warrior - 8 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Aaemo - Erudite Shadow Knight - 6 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Borbama - Troll Shaman - 2
Keibrariza - Iksar Warrior - 4 < Auld Lang Syne >
Old 08-25-2017, 11:22 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
omgosh lol a sock!? you too cute ^o^

have you ever done milk though? i not tried it, but I know it popular with the English (or at least that a image i always had) and as far as koucha go, it actually pretty popular in japan too :3
i have tried it in lots of different teas. It only goes okay in black teas. I found that when adding milk, I had to add sugar to make it delicious. just milk alone caused me to regret. [and i always add cream to coffee]

did you mean milk in koucha is popular in japan?! Seems a spurious claim. also do i come off like a peon if i call it genmaicha? is it two different things? i called it that because i had forgot the name and googled it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread went full snob

I'll drink tea-flavored water product out of a plastic bottle from walmart and like it

Don't do to tea what they did to wine and steak. fuckers
quit drinking sugared beverages while you're ahead. be a light in the lives of your loved ones. ^_^
Old 08-25-2017, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have tried it in lots of different teas. It only goes okay in black teas. I found that when adding milk, I had to add sugar to make it delicious. just milk alone caused me to regret. [and i always add cream to coffee]
that make sense i think :3 though, that actually remind me, i HAVE had milk with maccha as a maccha latte and that was pretty good ^^

Quote:
did you mean milk in koucha is popular in japan?! Seems a spurious claim. also do i come off like a peon if i call it genmaicha? is it two different things? i called it that because i had forgot the name and googled it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes! :3 koucha with milk is pretty popular, but generally as a packaged beverage. They also serve maccha lattes at some coffeeshops/restaurants ^^ And omgosh no, you not wrong at all saying genmaicha. Koucha is black tea :3 Genmaicha is a brown rice green tea, sencha is ordinary green tea and maccha is green tea that is ground to a powder and mixed into hot water rather than steeping leaves and removing them ^^ there others too, but i can't recall them off the top of my head. some are particularly woody tasting ^o^
Old 08-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

Matcha with milk... good grief....
Catastilye - Gnome Necro - 4
Sabany - Half-Elf Warrior - 8 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Aaemo - Erudite Shadow Knight - 6 - < Auld Lang Syne >
Borbama - Troll Shaman - 2
Keibrariza - Iksar Warrior - 4 < Auld Lang Syne >
Old 08-25-2017, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This right here. Hopefully you made sure to get a lead-free yixing pot. A lot of the cheaper pots are not. You have to pay a pretty penny for a decent lead-free hand-crafted pot. Oolongs are my favorite Chinese tea. If I want something stronger, I'll pull out a Puer cake. We had a great place called Seven Cups in Denver up until a few years ago that imported the Chinese teas directly from several growers. Now I think they only have a shop in Tucson.
Dang i didn't do this! I'm almost DEF sippin lead :-o

and aww hell yaeh to the puer cake ref. When I found about puerh i KNEW it was for me. Like shoe leather. I love the stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtraball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO MILK !!!!!
x1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread went full snob

Don't do to tea what they did to wine and steak. fuckers
sorry pal tea has been snobby for literally a thousand years or more, it's awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtraball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Matcha with milk... good grief....
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2017, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

*saves thread*

This 1's a beast

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread