Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How long before you admit voting for Trump was a mistake?
One month- it hit me like a bad tequila hangover. 3 8.82%
Six months- when I realized the FCC is going to make my internet more expensive 3 8.82%
Today- he preached for the last two years we need to get out of Afghanistan 3 8.82%
Never- fuck it I say we ride this train all the way to the bloody end. 25 73.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2017, 04:45 PM
Orc

Default When will people admit Trump was a mistake poll

I'm curious when people who voted for Trump will finally admit that this borderline retarded person was huge mistake. Pic- Trump's assistant heard yelling from below the balcony "don't look at it".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gettyimages-8363142761024.jpg (70.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-21-2017, 05:16 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mistake would have been electing Hillary so that more career politicians could stay in power. I hope Trump burns the entire thing to the ground like he said he was going to do. The swamp needs draining
yep, that it right there ^^ it amaze me that people still don't understand why trump won.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mistake would have been electing Hillary so that more career politicians could stay in power. I hope Trump burns the entire thing to the ground like he said he was going to do. The swamp needs draining
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yep, that it right there ^^ it amaze me that people still don't understand why trump won.
It doesn't get burned down. The idiots he's putting in charge will be in power a long time. FCC, OSHA, EPA those things are going to affect the common man for a decade
Old 08-21-2017, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.hijiri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't get burned down. The idiots he's putting in charge will be in power a long time. FCC, OSHA, EPA those things are going to affect the common man for a decade
in a representative democracy with universal suffrage all rule is by idiots so it don't matter.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:34 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

hahaha imagine believing slashing epa regulations makes any difference to the environment imagine being that stupid

love when normies have opinions on things they understand nothing about

still the best president suck it bitches
Old 08-21-2017, 05:38 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

like literally imagine having strong opinions on what trump is doing to the EPA when you've never read or worked with a single EPA regulation in your life imagine your intellectual depth being the headline of a CNN article
Last edited by Xaanka; 08-21-2017 at 05:41 PM..
Old 08-21-2017, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it amaze me that people still don't understand why trump won.
nothing else to add....
Old 08-21-2017, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Was about 6 months before the Deep State agenda and his lack of ability to control it became clear.

Missiles into Syria, removing Central Command from Washington and placing it with the Pentagon so they have more covert freedom on operations in Syria, etc.

Assad may not be the best guy but he maintains a secular government free from radical extremists. Thats difficult to do in that portion of the world and yes, sometimes requires a lot of secret police and government sponsored terror ala Stalin to maintain control of such wild rabid animals.

What was Libya or Egypt replaced by that was so great? Suck my dick deep state cocksuckers.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-21-2017, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I understand the win but don't really care.

Daywolf already summed it up, its supposed to be the beginning of a major populist movement.

The government is going to do everything they can to control this populist movement as they can see it coming. 2020 is going to be very interesting and a litmus test of how the government plans to proceed under this new found awakening (cringe, trump voters are awake just 1% more than the other slugs, but a vote for trump can still be considered woke) . Its The People VS The Establishment now.

The Trump presidency is largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of the next 50 years.

Old 08-21-2017, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

I don't believe populism will reside in only the right and with the "conservative" party either. This should have never happened. Its an anomaly, a glitch in the Deep State matricks.

I think by 2024 we will start seeing a shift of populism back to the left with leftist candidates who "get it" ala 0bama who are a capable of mobilizing the voter base en masse.

2020 will be too slogged down with indictments, Russia Russia Russia, etc. to mount an effective populist political campaign by the left/DNC.

Liz Warren would be wise to hold off until 2024 until this Russia shit stops and identity politics die down a bit. If she blows it in 2020 she could get blown out by Trump as people are overall agitated by the Russian nonsense. Trump could use this agitation to literally roll his eyes to victory against Liz Warren and shrug her off and tell her that she's "wrong" repeatedly without any substance to his argument. He could literally just say "wrong" "You would say that..you would say that..." repeatedly at this point and sweep Warren in 2020 all thanks to the DNC.

Short of some Deep State/RNC/Reince Preibus saying "hey Trumpy, why don't you go sit down? You look very tired" stuff, I think Trump stands a good chance of reelection right now assuming he has enough phentermine pills left to run the campaign rally circuit one last time.

Closed Thread