Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neither side gets to claim victory: both sides have plenty of idiots.
idiots — "on many sides, on many sides." you might say? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2017, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hepatitis B was never relevant in the U.S. Why should it be relevant now at 0 hour? Because the government said so?

Where would you draw the line? Please enlighten us oh GREAT BRANAMIL sucker of huge cocks

p.s. go fuck urself idiot (gettin my poke on today)
i just hit a lick. fuck u bitch

luv plankin on nerd ass. dont come back u fathead

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-24-2017, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He made Arizona great for many years.
If you're white ...

He made it a hell of a lot worse for (innocent) people of color.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:35 PM
Banned

it's 2017 and i'm still up to kill confederates

i'll even go in as a spy to texas and destroy them from within

sign me up mr. zombie lincoln president!
Old 08-24-2017, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idiots — "on many sides, on many sides." you might say? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL took me a minute to catch your reference.

I agree there were idiots on the "left" in Charlottesville too ... but having more or less idiots on your side doesn't make your position right. Nazism and white supremacy is still wrong even if 100% of the people who come out to protest it have IQs lower than their shoe size.

But let's keep this thread focused on fucktard Joe; we've got the politics thread (and others) to rehash crap like Charlottesville.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

I'm just curious, how do we stop illegal immigration? I know y'all don't believe in borders, but humor me
Old 08-24-2017, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just curious, how do we stop illegal immigration? I know y'all don't believe in borders, but humor me
Make legal, viable paths for immigration so that anyone who is willing to work hard enough can come here legitimately. Make legal, viable ways for employers to fill the jobs currently filled by illegal immigrants (and I'm not just talking about landscapers here; illegal immigrants are a non-trivial part of our whole economy).

IMHO you will never succeed without doing those two things first; without them you're pushing a giant metaphorical boulder (immigration) uphill. Even once you do address the problems with our current system, there's no guarantee that will fix things by itself, but at least then more traditional efforts to crackdown on illegal immigration could finally be successful (ie. at least then you're pushing the boulder on flat ground).

Last edited by loramin; 08-24-2017 at 06:48 PM..
Old 08-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's 2017 and i'm still up to kill confederates

sign me up mr. zombie lincoln president!
bars

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-24-2017, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make legal, viable paths for immigration so that anyone who is willing to work hard enough can come here legitimately. Make legal, viable ways for employers to fill the jobs currently filled by illegal immigrants (and I'm not just talking about landscapers here; illegal immigrants are a non-trivial part of our whole economy).

IMHO you will never succeed without doing those two things first; without them you're pushing a giant metaphorical boulder (immigration) uphill. Even once you do address the problems with our current system, there's no guarantee that will fix things by itself, but at least then more traditional efforts to crackdown on illegal immigration could finally be successful (ie. at least then you're pushing the boulder on flat ground).
Trump is doing those two things though, but the fake liberal news wont tell you that. It will instead tell you the opposite so that everyone gets upset and shares their fake click bait news op ed articles all over social media, and they can rake in the profits.

Also if it wast for those fake news click-bait websites the left devours, you'd know that neither trump, nor a WHOLE bunch of moderates (mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers) also are on the fence about taking the statues down, good people, and by pointing out that those people are not Nazi's you're not supporting white supremacy. They may not be as up to speed with coastal meme's about the civil war and are a little behind because of an education system ( one that the left didn't help fix either) has misinformed them. Most people in southern states learned in school that the war was over states rights, not slavery, and you gotta understand this instead of feeling superior because you know it wasn't, the left has to recognize the people in the south are better at other things, like balancing a checkbook, agriculture or just down right being good moral friendly folk. So both regions have their +/-'s

Step one, dont get caught up in liberal hype, liberal hype is hype and rarely, if ever true. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2017, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you'd quickly realize how segregated the blue states are and feel immediate guilt for the excessive daily racism people on the left partake in while patting themselves on the back for being so enlightened, hate to break it to you.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 08-24-2017 at 07:47 PM..
Closed Thread