Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you'd know that neither trump, nor a WHOLE bunch of moderates (mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers) also are on the fence about taking the statues down, good people, and by pointing out that those people are not Nazi's you're not supporting white supremacy.
I'm willing to bet that most of those "good people" don't know the history of those statues. I didn't. I thought "old statues that aren't PC anymore; maybe not great, but no big deal" ... then I learned that the majority of those statues were put up during the civil rights era. Whites were threatened by that whole "black people getting equal treatment" thing that was going on, so they put up statues of people who fought to keep black people enslaved to send a message.

It's kinda like Joe Arpaio. Some of the crazy stuff he does sounds fine ("Oh look he makes inmates wear pink haha"). Then you read about shit like what the OP posted, or his harassment of anyone (legal citizen or not) who has a different ethnicity than he does, and you realize what a truly horrible person he is.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 08-24-2017 at 08:12 PM..
Old 08-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Banned

Say what you will about this sheriff in phoenix, i suggest not worrying about it, unless you live there, because you probably dont know the full extent of the situation, and your opinion means nothing to phoenix either.

That said, dun dun duunnnnn: there is far more corruption in police forces in liberal cities such as NY SF Chicago, LA (the list goes on and on) than in red states.

My best advice is to figure out what city you live in, and then worry about the police there.

As far as the satutues go, they were starting to come down, why do you think that protest (of 120 people nobody was listening to until libs started blowing it way out of proportion) was happening in Chancellorsville? Another thing the liberal media keeps out of the conversation? So yall get super agitated and paying thier salaries through ad's.

If not for the outlandishly retarded attitude from the left that is clearly stomping their feet about trump and not actually trying to do something about racism in their own cities, you're only polarizing the conversation and making moderates turn away from you even more.

Sad. Vote for another soda tax so poor families that cant afford coconut water have to shell out more money into general funds that have yet to be used for education in the name of "fixing racism somehow?"

gimi a break. If you dont vote to reduce taxes and increase low paying jobs then you're on the racist side.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

sheriff Joe probably has the 2nd biggest cock in the nation(Trump got the biggest, duh) and yea he made life hell if you were an ILLEGAL person of color. There are things in this country called LAWS that the ultra-cucked left seem to piss on more and more as each day passes.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

Sheriff Joe is the best. More special snowflake tears.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good question.
Yeah, slavery is not right.
But... states rights? Whatever happened to those.
Lincoln suspended Habeus Corpus like a tyrant.
Sherman seized from civilians the supplies to fuel his army's advance.
Etc.

War is hell.
states rights is a funny argument. how would that amendment have gone if the south didn't resort to violence?

congress shall make no law infringing the right to own another person as property?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2017, 12:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemanbutt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
states rights is a funny argument. how would that amendment have gone if the south didn't resort to violence?

congress shall make no law infringing the right to own another person as property?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a F-ing moron. State's rights are evil, but supports sanctuary cities.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a F-ing moron. State's rights are evil, but supports sanctuary cities.
using the argument to defend slave ownership did permanent damage to the concept.

i don't like sanctuary cities.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:31 PM
Banned

liberals are filled with the lies from movies like starwars, that they're part of some epic journy and the climax of mankind is about to peak during their lives.

but youll get old and die with debt to share with your children, cus you spent too much time worrying about an apocalypse that will never come.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't like sanctuary cities.
why are you supporting nazis?
Closed Thread