Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Hindolmer & Petigru:Heroes or Villains?
We are all heroes: You and Boo and I. 6 35.29%
This behaviour must not continue. Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways. 2 11.76%
I need aid soon, lest my hamster become an orphan. 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2019, 01:16 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nerds
Lol.
Old 11-29-2019, 12:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP tells them to drop group so that he can get a group of 6 for the kill, which as stated sounds like you bribed the 5 into helping

"Don't list unless you kill the mob... OR if you're me. I'm an exception."- OP
#1 I didn't tell them, I asked first and then they said it's fine.

#2 I didn't bribe the five, they offered to help me out out of the goodness of their heart.

#3 Your literally putting words in my mouth, then attacking me for it. Do you realize what kind of person this makes you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^ this OP you are the the one who is the shitbag and ironically that isn’t an option on your heavily biased poll.
Right before reading this post I gave away Rubicite Boots away for FREE to someone I met a couple times for being nice. I'm not rich, I got 200pp in the bank.

Not everyone is like Wallicker and Tilien, who just decide to make up stuff, then call people pieces of shit.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit:Ironically the person I gave the boots to said "Oh that was you on the forums?? I read it earlier"

"the general discussion forums aren't a super friendly encouraging place"

Haha
Last edited by Seungkyu; 11-29-2019 at 12:51 AM..
Old 11-29-2019, 12:48 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They disbanded, but unless they agreed to drop from /list they didn't do anything wrong. But I don't think you did anything wrong either. Just seems like nobody fully communicated their intentions before the initial group disbanded.
Perfect summary instead of your long winded post OP
Old 11-29-2019, 12:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perfect summary instead of your long winded post OP
I'm trying to entertain people, and make the story sound fun while keeping things factual.

I'm wondering if Petigru and that Dwarf rogue are the ones doing this.

Edit:Hindolmer*
Old 11-29-2019, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

That's super cute how you just learned about BOLD, why so mad tho?
Old 11-29-2019, 12:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's super cute how you just learned about BOLD, why so mad tho?
Thanks for calling me cute. I'm having fun with the bold.

Don't you have something better to do on Thanksgiving than taunt me? Lol and here I am talking to you.
Old 11-29-2019, 01:42 AM
Banned

If you cant handle the spawn and you're #1, just get the hell outta there. Too bad. Quit being retarded and selfish.
Old 11-29-2019, 03:44 AM
Fire Giant

OP selfish brat.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#1 I didn't tell them, I asked first and then they said it's fine.

#2 I didn't bribe the five, they offered to help me out out of the goodness of their heart.

#3 Your literally putting words in my mouth, then attacking me for it. Do you realize what kind of person this makes you?

Reading between the lines, perhaps your dramatic flair is a bit too dramatic. You unilaterally told your group you're bringing 5 people to group with. This is presented as a statment. Then, with the knowledge that you will have a group of 6, you tell people they are free to leave if they choose.
This is opposed to asking the 3 and THEN inviting the 5 once you knew there was room in group.

As for the bribe: "I decide to offer gifts, and prizes of other Rubicite and goods to the members."

Sounds awful bribey.

I also like how the group of 5 was supposedly willing to get YOU your bp despite the facts and you insist they leave on your own morality about how the /list should work.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:55 AM
Kobold

Dramatic
Too dramatic? Yeah it seems like people decided to just reinterpret the story however they want. I think this is a valid point.

Unilateral
It was not a unilateral decision to bring other people and kick the current members out. I asked if they preferred continuing the group or not. This was not presented as a statement.

I did not invite the five prior to asking what they wanted to do. I agree this would be an asshole move...which is why I wouldn't do it.

Bribery
I didn't tell them I was going to give them gifts. My plan was to surprise them as a thank you once the BP dropped.

The Five
They weren't supposedly* willing to help me get my breastplate. They were okay with me being on the #1 spot.

They literally wished me luck and offered condolences. I was even invited to their guild earlier that day.

Reading Between the Lines
Don't do this Tilien, your deductive skills are terrible. Your like a detective who imprisons the wrong person for life.

Edit: I mean...you got about 5-6 things wrong about the situation and me through this one thread. So much that I had to make a long post to explain to you how many conclusions you jumped to.

Edit Edit: I mean Geez I bolded some of the words for you. It's like I highlighted them. Wait are you just trying to get a rise out of me as a joke? I'm honestly confused.
Last edited by Seungkyu; 11-29-2019 at 06:01 AM..
Closed Thread