Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Blayle and Chopin usually open as single camps that’s easy mode 20-36 for a necro
Old 04-17-2019, 10:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't kill any of the badgers in FOB, you can XP in kurns basement pretty safe just killing skeletons until 22 or 23.
Actually, you can safely level down there until 28. I did it on my Monk. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] XP seriously drops off after 24 though.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

What do you do when you've fast pace leveled to 60? Farm cash camps? Raid a bit?

Enjoy the journey, don't be too hyped to get to the finish line as soon as possible... 60 is the scrapheap for some alts.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:36 AM
Fire Giant

the real answer is bard PL.
but that might not be the real question.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:25 AM
Sarnak

Constant Kurns recommendations are making that place fairly poor XP-wise in prime time. I'd never stay there past 18-19 now, simply because the XP-per-kill is not worth your time given how much hustling you need to do get an untagged mob.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Constant Kurns recommendations are making that place fairly poor XP-wise in prime time. I'd never stay there past 18-19 now, simply because the XP-per-kill is not worth your time given how much hustling you need to do get an untagged mob.
agree that kurns is not that great too many greens mixed in with blues and too many people
Old 04-18-2019, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Kurn's Tower is best if you are soloing. Most people stay out of the basement and tunnels and that is where the best XP mobs are. Stay off the main floors and you're all good.
Old 04-18-2019, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumpz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
agree that kurns is not that great too many greens mixed in with blues and too many people
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Felt Nostalgic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kurn's Tower is best if you are soloing. Most people stay out of the basement and tunnels and that is where the best XP mobs are. Stay off the main floors and you're all good.
I've never seen anyone EXP at the very last level of Kurns. Dropping down from the badgers theres an area RIDDLED with high level skellys (lesser charbones and icebones and what-not) that are blue/even for high teens/level 20. A good place to have your pick of the litter. Going down alone may be a bit drastic, but if you are twinked or you know what you're doing, you should be fine. Theres also an exit out of Kurns down there, that takes you out to FoB.
Old 04-18-2019, 06:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never seen anyone EXP at the very last level of Kurns. Dropping down from the badgers theres an area RIDDLED with high level skellys (lesser charbones and icebones and what-not) that are blue/even for high teens/level 20. A good place to have your pick of the litter. Going down alone may be a bit drastic, but if you are twinked or you know what you're doing, you should be fine. Theres also an exit out of Kurns down there, that takes you out to FoB.
there's almost always someone down there
Old 04-18-2019, 07:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumpz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's almost always someone down there
I pretty much live in Kurn's Tower and have to strongly disagree.
Closed Thread