Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2019, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

good work!
Old 12-29-2019, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An interesting side benefit that might be particularly notable especially for warriors is that if you avoid fighting in the swamp you also avoid completely destroying your forglok faction. When/if you get a guise I think dark elves can realistic faction their way to being non-KOs to the live frogs. Trolls i think will be forever KOS to them, probably ogres too.
Dark Elves have the same initial faction adjustment to frogs that ogres do, and its not far off from trolls who are a bit worse. However, all of those can ultimately be fixed with killing undead frogloks.
Old 12-29-2019, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

I find it very rewarding to level up in ze feerrott. One problem is can't see ver good in ze fog
Old 12-29-2019, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dark Elves have the same initial faction adjustment to frogs that ogres do, and its not far off from trolls who are a bit worse. However, all of those can ultimately be fixed with killing undead frogloks.
Hrmm. my enchanter was still at scowls as a troll but when in high elf I was well into indif( , even with benevolence up it was scowls. So unless high elves are getting a bonus with them, it generally means that faction is forever going to be KOS for that race. Since i started off dubious to them I'd guess I actually took a significant faction hit as high elf. Though I'm not sure how P99 does it, there should be a limit to the amount of faction you pile up for killing things/doing quests.
Last edited by DMN; 12-29-2019 at 11:32 PM..
Old 12-30-2019, 12:10 AM
Large Bat

I had a similar experience leveling up in Feerrott, but I’ve heard from multiple people they made several hundred plat leveling up there. I wonder what their secret was?
Old 12-30-2019, 05:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoBull [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a similar experience leveling up in Feerrott, but I’ve heard from multiple people they made several hundred plat leveling up there. I wonder what their secret was?
probably stayed to 9 rather than 5