Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

nice to see all those posts of not tolerating disrespect towards staff members are being enforced.

Quote:
We haven't had a single pull with adds no matter how the dragons have been pathing to us, whether it is through their normal route or through walls and independently of where we have been fighting them in the zone. This is a fact. I can pull any dragons with 0 adds anywhere in this zone, so come up with a better excuse if you want to prevent us from fighting there.

The spot we fight the dragons in only makes it harder to train us.

Basically, VD can't compete, so we'll make up a new rule so that the casual scum has a chance to grief. This is what it is. Good to see that Coldblooded's crying machine is still in full force. Can't beat us ?? QQ To Amelinduh.

Mem blurring was all good, but finding a spot where you can't be trained easily isn't. Grats on making a new rule because you have no clue how EQ mechanics work.
he's not banned? lol
Old 03-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Good to see VP is a no rule/no gm intervention zone lol.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen
I can pull any dragons with 0 adds anywhere in this zone, so come up with a better excuse if you want to prevent us from fighting there.

Grats on making a new rule because you have no clue how EQ mechanics work.
Quote:
Again, read my post, I will repeat the important passage. Please read attentively:
Is it impossible for people to be civil towards the GM's? I thought this was just a problem with the red server but I guess I was mistaken. Seriously, calm the fuck down.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazlazen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good to see VP is a no rule/no gm intervention zone lol.
This, on Live GM's weren't even allowed to go in this zone after a certain point.

Especially after that one GM went nuts and /summoned a bunch of people there and bound them in death loops.

annnndddd, I quote the great Gordon;

"We recommend that only the most advanced and organized players in the game even attempt to enter this zone.
The customer service staff (GMs and Guides) will not assist players in any way in regards to this zone.
This includes help for issues such as unrecoverable corpses (see your local Necromancer),
or characters finding themselves stuck (see your local Magician), bugs, etc.
- Gordon"

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 03-16-2012, 04:12 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Hi.

1. It's no GM intervention for raid interference/issues. NOT WHEN YOU EXPLOIT etc. (Quit trying to use this as an excuse to be a dick to me kthx)

2. I'm not fucking stupid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I played on live. I raided on live from just before Kunark release until 2006. I understand game mechanics.

3. I'm actually far more intelligent than most of you believe me to be.

4. Fazlazen: if you can't lose the condescending attitude we may have a problem. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I realize you are french but that doesn't excuse you to be disrespectful. Treat the staff with respect. period.

5. Locking this post. As I said. This is not negotiable. I am not asking you. I am TELLING you.
Last edited by Amelinda; 03-16-2012 at 04:23 PM..
Closed Thread