Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2021, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just think the confederate flag stuck around for as long as it did trumps face going to be printed on pillows and dukes of hazard tv shows for the next 200 years.
Trump and the confederacy are different things though. How are they alike?
Old 07-26-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

I picture of his head will be on the roof of the electric general lee.
Old 07-26-2021, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how your pointing to B L M while completing ignoring the fact that it is only trumpers killing p o lice at B L M events repeatedly.

You ever going to address the 5+ p ol ice officers that trumpers have killed while you make up this bullshit scapegoat.

I space some of the letters because we live in a high security p o lice state refer to edward snowdin. Extremely easy to create word loggers and start tracking people I dont want some a gent watching me fap / listening to my every conversation because I was flagged pulling up articles to prove what we all know

Violent trump cult is violent and has killed 5+ officers trying to scapegoat B L M
What?? It's spelled "you're" btw not "your". It's a contraction.

Again, please stop pretending that you care about dead cops. A blm guy who was obsessed with TYT killed five cops in huston. I fully condemn that, you should fully condemn it as well. If any trump people killed cops I fully condemn them. It's not hard to do.
Old 07-26-2021, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Checking in for any proof.

Maybe tomorrow it will come to light!

Luckily, we have the rest of time for the proof to come out!
Old 07-26-2021, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If any trump people killed cops I fully condemn them. It's not hard to do.
Then go ahead and condemn the MAGA riot on January 6th that resulted in a dead cop at the Capitol.
Old 07-26-2021, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then go ahead and condemn the MAGA riot on January 6th that resulted in a dead cop at the Capitol.
Nice attempt at parsing your words
Old 07-26-2021, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already did you doofus. I said I condemned any maga people who started or participated in violence on jan 6th. It's still debated whether they actually caused the death of a cop, if they did then I fully condemn it. It's not hard to do. You meanwhile continue to pretend you care about the death of cops when it's politically convenient. A young turks fanatic killed not one but five cops in huston texas. Completely blind sided them, it wasn't even in the midst of some kind of serious conflict. Completely innocent men with wives and children. That is so completely, insanely worse than what you're pretending is a bigger deal on jan 6th.
Old 07-26-2021, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

is trump president yet
Old 07-26-2021, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Checking in for any proof.

Maybe tomorrow it will come to light!

Luckily, we have the rest of time for the proof to come out!
I don't think there is proof. I think enough dumb people fell for the trump bad thing that they legitimately elected a much less competent president. That being said, it still reflects poorly on us democrats when we're like "NO VOTER FRAUD" instead of loudly shouting "GO AHEAD AND INVESTIGATE ALL YOU WANT". It does not exactly betray confidence when you do backflips to oppose a voter audit.
Old 07-26-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is trump president yet
Trust the plan.
Closed Thread