Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2021, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he was confusing me with Disease, who is very clearly being an asshole against Taiwan lol.
Well our discoveries today indicate that Tuna may be a nephew of Tojo in addition to a son of Kaishek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2021, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think he was confusing me with Disease, who is very clearly being an asshole against Taiwan lol.
No, the guy is a communist who shits on any free country. I hope he enjoys eating with sticks in the dirt while his dictator leader is eating steak and shrimp with a fork like everyone else in 2020
Old 12-14-2021, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, the guy is a communist who shits on any free country. I hope he enjoys eating with sticks in the dirt while his dictator leader is eating steak and shrimp with a fork like everyone else in 2020
He does indeed enjoy dumping on America. It is ironic that his avatar is from a movie called "Free Guy", but he is clearly not for freedom.
Old 12-14-2021, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
He does indeed enjoy dumping on America. It is ironic that his avatar is from a movie called "Free Guy", but he is clearly not for freedom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gyno you don't even know what communist means, both you shit sniffing sheep fuckers are about as American as Al Qaeda.

Both false flag waving home grown terrorists. Couch warriors with the dream of one day overthrowing the government to install your orange bag of cheeto shit, in the hopes you can make some fascist law that forces women to touch your baby dick.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-14-2021 at 10:49 PM..
Old 12-14-2021, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gyno you don't even know what communist means, both you shit sniffing sheep fuckers are about as American as Al Qaeda.

Both false flag waving home grown terrorists. Couch warriors with the dream of one day overthrowing the government to install your orange bag of cheeto shit, in the hopes you can make some fascist law that forces women to touch your baby dick.
When you lose an argument your "insults" get more and more nonsensical. You should be spending more time thinking about the Second Amendment, so you can come to terms with your beliefs both logically and emotionally. You are half way there.
Old 12-14-2021, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm actually getting my penis removed, we covered this already. Now stop the gay bashing before you end up banned. Ingame and HERE!
Old 12-14-2021, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm actually getting my penis removed, we covered this already. Now stop the gay bashing before you end up banned. Ingame and HERE!
Oh Gyno, I have 18 forum accounts, report fish all you want, I'll be back in 10 seconds. Lol you tried to get me banned ingame for 5 years because I tortured the shit you out of you. All you did was publicly humiliate yourself.

LOL although I did enjoy watching you waste a ton of cash gate potting the minute you saw me on /who.
Last edited by New_Guy; 12-14-2021 at 11:31 PM..
Old 12-14-2021, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Feels like red 2 is imminent with this level of mad. Pretty psyched
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-14-2021, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We are keeping the Red forum active at least! Aren't we helping?:P
Old 12-14-2021, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listen I applaud what you are trying to do, but lol you are obviously new here.

They don't give a shit about Red, Disease/Gyno literally pays to keep the server dead so he can farm.

So unless you can fork up a few thousand to Rogean to get Red 2.0 going, it is never gonna happen.

And if you want to keep a convo HERE on red, you gotta piss people off, these are vile creatures and they feed off misery like skittles.
Closed Thread