Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutaq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, Sorry just started playing a couple weeks ago. But leveling speed has little to do with grasping simple logic problems and understand what cheating is.

Don't worry, when you grow up it will all make sense, just hanging in there little Hipster.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Banned

SNEAKY SNAKES

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

its whatever bros i dont care im already writing my goodbye post. im a druid. if i was 2 boxing my monk would be max level 2 weeks after i made her. not 2+ months.

ive never use IP to /q faster. you faggots have killed me enough to know that
Old 03-08-2012, 07:48 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruuce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
def wish i woulda known the policy was ban first ask questions later. nice knowin ya p1999. make sure if you have an IP exemption that YOU ARE ALWAYS 100% AT YOUR COMPUTER. 2 minutes and 30seconds is TOO LONG and apparently UNDENIABLE PROOF that you are a 2boxer
taking it up privately with the staff does not mean QQing on the boards about it.

sending me a PM and not waiting for my reply before u QQ on the boards does not constitute taking it up privately with the staff.

i already responded to your petition, just waiting for other staff to take a look before it's passed along to you. expect 850 words worth of bad news.

boxing is against the rules.

and for all you other rule breakers. i will catch you. maybe not today or tomorrow. but every time you break a rule, you are rolling the dice, and if you roll dice enough times, you're going to crap out eventually.

<3
Sirks
Old 03-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

you banned me because i took 2minutes to explain to my wife how to do the things in eq you wanted her to do. she never used jump in game. i even had to explain how to turn her char because i had remapped the controls to make adjusting for how we did PL easier. no mouse for her laptop and she has no idea how to use the fingerpad to do anything in eq

as long as youre using your own personal discretion to determine when you THINK someone is or isnt behind the computer, there will ALWAYS be unjust bans. Your methods are far from foolproof. delete my petition bro. im done here
Old 05-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

was wondering what happened to Bruuce.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Red needs two boxing to survive
Old 05-03-2012, 02:53 AM
Banned

P99 did fine without boxing.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's had a few gems like this one lately.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...0&postcount=16

Unfortunately, you guys already got trolled into making the server easier for these kids :\ You guys didn't listen to the advice of the guy in my signature, at all.
Harrison =P people want EZ mode, no trolling neccessary, loves <3

We aint got dah time.. any old EQ pro vet is ancient peeeps cause the game is almost 20 years old, so were all in our 30's - 50's now =P Thats the audience even interested in this, everyone else has castleville and WoW.

Infact its the primary reason I don't play R99, I am a bumb, I mow the lawn for my rent, but I still dont have the time to invest. I got 24 hr days I could just spend playing EQ, but I couldn't even think of doin it at 30 yrs, my bones won't let me sit at the comp like that anymore.

I am not trying to change anything, I want yall to have your epic perfected time capsule. So don't get me wrong =P just sayin what it is people are feelin. The pain of time and old age is catchin up =/ at least for me, and probably about half the other people who might play but just don't.

P.S. Boxing and cheating isn't the answer =P so that is not implied here. Its the only reason I think about this place, cause I like the no-boxing rules.
Last edited by runlvlzero; 07-07-2012 at 04:00 PM..
Old 12-17-2012, 06:46 AM
Skeleton

love when people say game is almost 20yrs old when in fact its closer to 10 yrs old then 20....its only 2012 not 2019
Closed Thread