Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 10:46 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda
Default PSA: I will not rez for death loops due to YOUR stupidity

Starting March 6th 2012 at midnight i will no longer be offering pity rezzes for those of you too stupid to follow your body's cues and go to bed when you feel drowsy.

If you are tired, log out and go to bed. Don't go AFK or sit there and fall asleep then cry to me when you have 400 corpses and i'm being a "heartless bitch" who "Griefed you off of the server" because I won't rez them.

Don't leave your EQ account open at all. LOG ALL THE WAY OUT. I don't care if your 4 year old deleted your character or logged him in and drowned him 700 times. I'm not fixing it.

up until now i've always taken pity and given back like 1/3 of the xp but now that i've had basically the same thing happen to 3 people who know each other within the span of a week...it's obvious that people are just not respecting their body's cues and staff time.

This is a PVP server. You play with some real douchebags. Training is illegal but they still do it. they will root a mob on your bind point just to giggle while you die over and over.

And fyi - if i catch someone being a colossal douche by camping someone afk like this then i'll suspend you for a long time. and will enjoy it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I may also kill you a few times first just so you know what it's like to lose a bunch of unrecoverable XP.

Since I didn't explain it well or you people don't get it.....if you use NPC's to aid you in your bind camping....I will make you sad. Legit straight up pvp deaths i don't have an issue with. i have an issue when you train people and root mobs on their bind.

I'm serious.

Quit being stupid. Everyone.

Don't troll this post - your penalty is a forum ban. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Have a nice day.
Last edited by Amelinda; 03-05-2012 at 11:09 AM..
Old 03-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And fyi - if i catch someone being a colossal douche by camping someone afk like this then i'll suspend you for a long time. and will enjoy it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I may also kill you a few times first just so you know what it's like to lose a bunch of unrecoverable XP.
Not trolling, but that's lame. If someone is a retard and doesn't log out, they deserve to killed over and over.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

lool
Old 03-05-2012, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not trolling, but that's lame. If someone is a retard and doesn't log out, they deserve to killed over and over.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Aviak

A good read, the 400-700 corpses kinda blew my mind though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Just looking for clarification, when you say you'd suspend someone for doing "this" are you referencing training and rooting mobs or sitting there PVP camping them? Thanks.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just looking for clarification, when you say you'd suspend someone for doing "this" are you referencing training and rooting mobs or sitting there PVP camping them? Thanks.
training and letting an NPC effortlessly bind camp. use npc's in your bind camping and i'll grief you.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since I didn't explain it well or you people don't get it.....if you use NPC's to aid you in your bind camping....I will make you sad.

In the thread on Holocaust bindcamping Citychamp over 250 times, we see that they used NPCs to help them do it:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...0&postcount=45

So as I understand it, will these griefers who drove off a quality player/nice guy from the server be punished? Hopefully we wont be seeing smallmeel/slathar/etc in game for awhile.
Last edited by Palemoon; 03-05-2012 at 11:24 AM..
Old 03-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
smallmee
ayro.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the thread on Holocaust bindcamping Citychamp over 250 times, we see that they used NPCs to help them do it:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...0&postcount=45

So as I understand it, will these griefers who drove off a quality player/nice guy from the server be punished? Hopefully we wont be seeing smallmeel/slathar/etc in game for awhile.

Charmed npcs = PvP death. Can move along now.
Closed Thread