Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Def used charmed pets for mana efficiency and to guarantee unrezzable bodies.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the thread on Holocaust bindcamping Citychamp over 250 times, we see that they used NPCs to help them do it:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...0&postcount=45

So as I understand it, will these griefers who drove off a quality player/nice guy from the server be punished? Hopefully we wont be seeing smallmeel/slathar/etc in game for awhile.
Hey nice try, but those were charmed pets. Troriste, your guild leader, snared NPCs on Heartbrand's bind point for EXP loss.

How do you feel about that?

P.S. I'm not banned and never will be, haha. I laugh at your face.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legit straight up pvp deaths i don't have an issue with. i have an issue when you train people and root mobs on their bind.
If I find any Nihilum at their bind AFK I will stay online and kill you until you're OOR. Think of this as a public service announcement.

Confirmed legit tactic sanctioned by GMs.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Charmed npcs = PvP death. Can move along now.

own3d
Old 03-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Originally Posted by Palemoon View Post
In the thread on Holocaust bindcamping Citychamp over 250 times, we see that they used NPCs to help them do it:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...0&postcount=45

So as I understand it, will these griefers who drove off a quality player/nice guy from the server be punished? Hopefully we wont be seeing smallmeel/slathar/etc in game for awhile.

Um, troriste trained and rooted freeport guards on me in arena for like 50 PVE deaths, will this griefer be punished? Hopefully we wont be seeing Troriste in game for a while.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And fyi - if i catch someone being a colossal douche by camping someone afk like this then i'll suspend you for a long time. and will enjoy it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I may also kill you a few times first just so you know what it's like to lose a bunch of unrecoverable XP.

Since I didn't explain it well or you people don't get it.....if you use NPC's to aid you in your bind camping....I will make you sad. Legit straight up pvp deaths i don't have an issue with. i have an issue when you train people and root mobs on their bind.

I'm serious.

Quit being stupid. Everyone.
Sounds to me that she is fed up with the gross displays of grief that only drive legit players away from the server and take up her CS time. I also read into the NPC issue that she wants you to med up/waste your time and kill afk people (but not 200 times...) not use NPC high damage pets to make your life easier while you grief.

What was legit about killing city champ 250+ times with a Shin Knight?

I guess we need further clarification. Amelinda , is it ok to bind camp someone 250, 300, 500+ times? Useing non charmed NPCs? Useing Charmed NPCs or what?

They already admited in their grief thread that they specifically caused PvP deaths because they were unresable, to cause maximum grief...not because they wanted to engage in "Legit straight up pvp deaths".

They did pvp deaths soley because they were more grief worthy.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

If anyone is banned/suspended for this but yet Troriste walks clean I think I really might be done with this server.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds to me that she is fed up with the gross displays of grief that only drive legit players away from the server and take up her CS time. I also read into the NPC issue that she wants you to med up/waste your time and kill afk people (but not 200 times...) not use NPC high damage pets to make your life easier while you grief.

What was legit about killing city champ 250+ times with a Shin Knight?

I guess we need further clarification. Amelinda , is it ok to bind camp someone 250, 300, 500+ times? Useing non charmed NPCs? Useing Charmed NPCs or what?

They already admited in their grief thread that they specifically caused PvP deaths because they were unresable, to cause maximum grief...not because they wanted to engage in "Legit straight up pvp deaths".

They did pvp deaths soley because they were more grief worthy.
Originally Posted by Amelinda
Legit straight up pvp deaths i don't have an issue with. i have an issue when you train people and root mobs on their bind.

I will bind camp you until you're OOR using legit, GM sanctioned PVP tactics. Your tears are so delicious.

Tell Citychamp I said hi! hahahahahah
Old 03-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Will use charm pet to kill player afk at bind again. 100 % classic and legal.

DONT AFK BROS IM COMING
Old 03-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Here are the Cliffnotes. Not a troll.

Quote:

This is a PVP server. You play with some real douchebags.

I'm serious.

Quit being stupid. Everyone.

Have a nice day.
Closed Thread