Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2021, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Uton - The "made for kids" automatically disabled the comments and I'm not a youtube creator so I was not aware of this previously.

I've changed the setting and feel free to comment all you like [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Preslow and necros can heal themselves with the right tools without aggroing a mob.
then start the video while you are preslowing, and lets see you "solo" it again

you didnt show the whole process so your "achievement" is bullshit
Old 12-31-2021, 02:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Uton - The "made for kids" automatically disabled the comments and I'm not a youtube creator so I was not aware of this previously.

I've changed the setting and feel free to comment all you like [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Preslow and necros can heal themselves with the right tools without aggroin a mob.
cringe... slow process please explain? how max HP? proof of first engage? FAKE!
Old 12-31-2021, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yikes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes yikes... someone has to decieve people about a solo server first in 2022.

please show us how you slowed it without taking any damage, then healed and got full mana before will sapper (2 minute and change timer) wore off

if you healed off that other necro's pet after you slowed the mob then that not soloing either
Old 12-31-2021, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes yikes... someone has to decieve people about a solo server first in 2022.

please show us how you slowed it without taking any damage, then healed and got full mana before will sapper (2 minute and change timer) wore off

if you healed off that other necro's pet after you slowed the mob then that not soloing either
Imma guess he has a VP necro staff, ya know soulwell?

1. pull mob from safe distance..auto attack mob
2. pray rng sapper procs
3. pray fd doesnt fail> make eyeball > soulwell> make pet> engage

/shrug necros can solo emperor chottal too but it uses a reaper n other clickies if that counts. necros are OP when all mechanics r considered and rng in favor
Old 12-31-2021, 04:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

2. pray rng sapper procs

/shrug necros can solo emperor chottal too but it uses a reaper n other clickies if that counts. necros are OP when all mechanics r considered and rng in favor
energy sap lasts like 4mins maybe a bit longer and he wouldn't last many rounds from a unslowed 22 guaranteed. slow fades off mob at what like 2:12 which means maybe 2ish min to slow, heal full, full mana, and engage... that sounds like it happened? id be running to video of that first part more then the actual fight.. that's like Brad blessings and best RNG.

as for clicky heals clearly says NOPE.

I want to see the mob get slowed...
Old 12-31-2021, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

2. pray rng sapper procs

sooo... he has to then make a pet and med to full... because he started the (recorded) fight at FULL mana/hp with the pet up and sap timer rolling

and you brought up another great point... was his pet up when he was slowing? if so, how did he drop the pets aggro on the mob?

or did the other necro twitch him up

again... fake solo job, show us the entire prep or either take down yur fraudulent video or correct the description to indicate how much "solo" you actually did
Last edited by Uton; 12-31-2021 at 06:50 PM..
Old 12-31-2021, 09:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sooo... he has to then make a pet and med to full... because he started the (recorded) fight at FULL mana/hp with the pet up and sap timer rolling

and you brought up another great point... was his pet up when he was slowing? if so, how did he drop the pets aggro on the mob?

again... fake solo job, show us the entire prep or either take down yur fraudulent video or correct the description to indicate how much "solo" you actually did
All these questions you're asking is why he's a damn good necro, lol. You think he just pet attacked and cast dots on the mob to kill it? He spent time learning each facet of aggro, de-buffing, pre-engaging and managing his HP.

I could see if this was for an actual award btw but you calling this fraud as if he's cheating a charity out of winnings is just a little overboard, if you don't think he really did it just move on, but to try and act like this is a crusade for you to "bring him to justice" is cringe.
Old 12-31-2021, 09:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgnorak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
energy sap lasts like 4mins maybe a bit longer and he wouldn't last many rounds from a unslowed 22 guaranteed. slow fades off mob at what like 2:12 which means maybe 2ish min to slow, heal full, full mana, and engage... that sounds like it happened? id be running to video of that first part more then the actual fight.. that's like Brad blessings and best RNG.

as for clicky heals clearly says NOPE.

I want to see the mob get slowed...
Is it possible? Yep. Even if it wasn't shown or if he had help getting healed w/e i don't care n it's possible... with RNG on yo side.

Park pet far > Root> Vexing> Auto attack + /pet back off spam > step back and vexing when low hp until proc>FD.

Pure RNG as i said. Maybe he got it the first try or 2nd? Maybe he died a bunch off camera until it proc'd first hit.who knows who cares.

Quote:

The strat using what I just mentioned above allows you to do that and if he didn't have a pet up first b4 slows you still can have Infusion pre-mem'd while doing slow attempts..

Once it's slowed > Summon eyeball>Soulwell> Summon pet > Infusion and med a cpl of ticks with demi lich on.. Totally possible imo

That's burning an EE for 1k+ mana and Spectre pet cost 650mana fyi
Old 01-01-2022, 01:17 AM
Banned

Where's the fun and adventure in me showing and explaining to you every facet of how difficult this was? In addition, this is blue server chat and not RNF so please attempt to follow the rules set forth by the forum moderators and abstain from cursing.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Energy_Sap = about 6 minutes of slow at lvl 60, I haven't timed it exactly because I don't use GINA, etc. Utilizing deductive reasoning, I had just under 4 minutes from landing slow to clear aggro (FD), summon pet and buff, med/heal to full, then begin. As I've stated previously in this thread, I was there for several hours learning how to pull this off and it took me over an hour and 30 minutes just for RNG to finally line up with the tools I have in my inventory to be successful, to include at least one corpse that you can see in the background of the video.

At the end of the day, you don't have to believe or like my achievement and that's your prerogative. Instead of attempting to discredit my achievement, I'd suggest you attempt to replicate it and as always...Have fun out there! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by SantagarBrax; 01-01-2022 at 01:22 AM..
Old 01-01-2022, 01:34 AM
Fire Giant

if you are going to make a claim and you get caught bullshitting your audience, don't start crying that you are getting called out and then say you don't have to show how you did things.

in fact, if you had an ounce of integrity you would just post the entire video up and show what happened rather than show the cut version of what you only want to show.

you are the one boasting, no one created a thread and asked people to post their "most challenging' moments in EQ... you put yourself out there and instead of presenting something honest you needed to be the little "ooo look at me kid"

I was amazed no one else mentioned the energy sap @ 2:12, because it puts a ton of holes in your story. post the full video or just take this crap down. 22 was soloed by a necro on red over 5 years ago.. this is not a server first, and so far you haven't shown any proof that it was "soloed"

put up or shut up
Closed Thread