Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 05:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default 35-38 duo partner/ trio

Hello Ladies and Gent's, I'd like to start up a duo/trio. I play a level 36 Iksar Shaman, and I have pretty decent gear not the best but decent enough to hold my own [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I'm looking for a solid duo partner/trio group to get all the way to 60 with. Preferably someone who can tank or take a lot of damage, with any other class. My name in game is Cazrax, I'd like to see how much interest I get from this. As well as see how much interest I get from starting up a static group of newbies level 1, leveling together as well !!!!!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I hope to hear from you all soon !
Old 08-22-2015, 08:48 AM
Kobold

Hey man, I'm currently a 29 Clr and have been putting in a lot of hours. Hopefully will be 31 by the end of the day. Would love to play with a duo if I can catch up!
Old 08-22-2015, 08:51 AM
Kobold

Hey man, I'm currently a 29 cleric hoping to get through 30 by the end of the day and would like to join you on your main eventually. But if you play a lot of hours I would be down to start a static duo!
Old 08-23-2015, 08:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Cool ! what is your name In-game ? I put in some serious hours each week myself. I'm looking to hit 60. I usually play Mon-Sunday at different times, basically all week lol ! I work 2 days one week and 5 the next. So whenever I'm working night shift for two weeks I try to get on maybe twice that week. Since those are my only two days off, otherwise I get on during all 5 days of my off week the next. Anyone else that is interested would be awesome !
Old 08-25-2015, 09:33 AM
Fire Giant

Was thinking about throwing some gear back in my 33 Paladin. If I do I'll get back with you in game.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

PM me if you want to do some 2 man swarm kiting power leveling with my 46 bard. I might even have some spare shaman gear for you on an alt.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Bumping up this thread. I haven't had much luck in grps lately, seems like everything is empty.

Cazrax --------- 57 Shaman Iksar *Main
Old 09-04-2015, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Keep looking, there's usually groups in Mistmoore, Lower Guk and then onto City of Mist at 40ish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Kobold

I'll be on this evening around 8 or 9 PM till around 1 AM EST. hit me up on Polarfiz. I'm a 36 necro. I play weekly around the same times but not much on the weekends.

P.S. Great videos on YouTube.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep looking, there's usually groups in Mistmoore, Lower Guk and then onto City of Mist at 40ish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everytime i go to mistmoore i sit lfg, and then when a group spot opens, the group falls apart. I just hate that continent with a passion
Closed Thread