Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-27-2023, 11:15 AM
Banned

FYI I don't even play here and I knew this was coming.

Cry more ppl!

Oakwynd will hardcode FTE! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2023, 12:54 PM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what makes this forum thread so crazy--they're posting here to try to spin it like the "small casual guilds" didn't have fun. We did! Everyone enjoyed this quake except the one guild that's made enemies of everyone.
And who warned you about them the most

Yup

The Eruds
Old 04-28-2023, 09:12 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, and you could do weirder stuff, like casting memblur repeatedly to stop other guilds from tanking, or use Highsun to prevent other guilds from kiting, etc.

Kingdom sent folks to follow Castle around and memblur their targets. The Kingdom folk weren’t trying to kill the targets, mind you, just prevent Castle from doing so.

Kingdom sent monks to VP to use dragons to block Safe Space from moving through the zone. The monks weren’t trying to kill the targets, mind you, just prevent Safe Space from doing so.

Kingdom sent a snipe team and straight jacked mobs from Fires of Heaven.

Kingdom had one player log an alt tagged as belonging to Safe Space then used that alt to grief Good Guys to frame Safe Space (they admitted it after the alt was gkicked).

AFAIK, Castle/Safe Space/Fires never messed with each other (except maybe some dps races on fear golems? I wasn’t on at the start of the quake). They even worked together for some targets and coordinated.

Good Guys focused on Kingdom and didn’t mess with any of the casual guilds, and in fact helped them out.

Now, all of the above (except the sock puppet) was arguably within the spirit of the event. But only one guild repeatedly complained about being mistreated and the repeat complainer….was Kingdom.

So I agree with the OP, there was one big guild making life hard for the casual guilds.
What a wonderful piece propaganda we have here.
Old 04-29-2023, 06:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags_OG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a wonderful piece propaganda we have here.
Which parts are untrue?
Old 04-29-2023, 07:47 AM
Sarnak

I mean, I’ll happily publicly apologize if any of the following are incorrect:

- a small group of Kingdom casters incapable of killing a raid target on their own memblurred multiple things Castle was trying to kill, preventing them from doing so

- a few Kingdom monks incapable of killing VP dragons on their own repeatedly pulled Hoshkar and Silverwing together in front of Safe Space preventing them from moving through VP

- Kingdom KS’d Fires of Heaven in ToV

- Glumf <Kingdom> sock puppeted a secret Safe Space alt to grief Good Guys

- GG didn’t grief any of the casual guilds

- Kingdom alone committed a purposeful train that got a member banned

- all of the above (except the sock puppet and purposeful train) were within the spirit of the event and none of the casual guilds used the vote mechanism to complain

- but Kingdom did, repeatedly, complain in the formal speaker only channel about how “unfair” the whole thing was to them, specifically (edit: and is now on the forum claiming some “toxic Zerg” was griefing the casual guilds, without clarifying that Kingdom itself was said toxic zerg)

As far as I know, that’s all accurate, but again, tell me which aren’t true and I’ll publicly apologize for them
Last edited by jadier; 04-29-2023 at 07:56 AM..
Old 04-29-2023, 07:48 AM
Fire Giant

Shinko, is that you?
Old 05-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

<i grouped with shinko>