Planar Protector

I have come to my conclusion at least.

When your Project has come to this:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's time for this:

Old 07-24-2023, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Just to specify, once any character on an account hits 60, any in-game time on that account counts as in-game time for the lvl 60. So, you can't beat the system, in other words. Unless you can create multiple accounts. But surely that is frowned upon and would be self-reported by the Logan's Run P99 community.

I am confident I speak for all of us, it would.
Old 07-24-2023, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPlays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you carry on a conversation without being a total dick? Just curious. You have your argument, I have mine. We are never going to convince each other otherwise.
Well it's RNF so we're kinda allowed to talk shit to each other in this forum.

But anyway, if you want to carry on an argument it would probably be good to show us proof that there are commonly times on Blue and Green where there are a bunch of people like level 7-14/15 running around in the middle of nowhere in SK killing wandering low level trash mobs for EXP. If that's happening all the time then maybe there is a zone disruption argument.

So, go take some /whos at various hours of the day in SK on several different days and you might also want to get a fraps video showing all those low levels running around all over SK killing lone wandering trash instead of doing it in much better/safer/more efficient exp zones.

Then come back with that evidence and you can make your zone disruption argument.
Old 07-24-2023, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

If a bear shits in the woods...
Old 07-24-2023, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it's RNF so we're kinda allowed to talk shit to each other in this forum.

But anyway, if you want to carry on an argument it would probably be good to show us proof that there are commonly times on Blue and Green where there are a bunch of people like level 7-14/15 running around in the middle of nowhere in SK killing wandering low level trash mobs for EXP. If that's happening all the time then maybe there is a zone disruption argument.

So, go take some /whos at various hours of the day in SK on several different days and you might also want to get a fraps video showing all those low levels running around all over SK killing lone wandering trash instead of doing it in much better/safer/more efficient exp zones.

Then come back with that evidence and you can make your zone disruption argument.
All fair points.

But how do you know the actual server populations, which rise in fall in America, and how people opt to play, isn't part of the same bad bargain we've all made, our entire fucking lives? And maybe we're sick of it?

How many of us, right now, want to fucking kill Quillmane?

A lot I bet.

The difference is some of us are going to escape. Some of us are just going to leave.

But I know I'll be here. My dream is that I'll log on, and you all won't be.

That's what I look forward to, really. For all of you to wake up and realize, you can escape. You don't have to be me. You don't have to be here. Killing fucking Quillmane.
Old 07-24-2023, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Old 07-24-2023, 08:38 PM
Orc

My final point on QM is that the spawn should have been left as is till a server reset happened. There was no reason to change it in the middle of a server lifecycle.
Old 07-25-2023, 01:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPlays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you carry on a conversation without being a total dick? Just curious. You have your argument, I have mine. We are never going to convince each other otherwise.
His argument is good and your argument is bad.

Zoidberg booing gif omitted.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-25-2023, 08:29 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His argument is good and your argument is bad.

Zoidberg booing gif omitted.

Hope this helps.
You should watch the dev interview first. The devs never wanted the game to work like this. All the rare spawn crap and long timers were from brad and the higher ups. People just poopsocked this game and got addicted.
Old 07-25-2023, 08:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao bro no one is wandering around SK exping off these random mobs. In what alternate universe do you live in where low level players are running around the middle of SK trying to kill a random aviak egret or lioness? There's like 3 people EXPing in SK on average these days lol, and they're spread between static spawns at KFC, Treants, and Paw spires.

The Treant is a random spawn within the PHs, so it's not like people are running around the zone hoping that a random Treant will spawn and they can kill it for EXP. If you're doing Treants you're doing the two static spawns.

There is maybe one wandering Aviak I believe that comes close to KFC that is a PH. So someone exping at KFC MIGHT occasionally kill that if they happen to see it and it's a type of Aviak that gives them EXP.

Your argument that mass killing wandering low level trash mobs in a large open zone where no one exps being zone disruption is one of the dumbest I've seen on these forums in a long time.
Actually I have the answer to who would actually be exp'ing off these mobs. Level 35-40 Quillmane hunters! My ranger started trying the cycle at 35 as she was nearly max track, and I shit you not I made levels off these things. So yeah, stop it QM farmers, you're disrupting my QM farm exp!
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.