Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There have been enough people that have been banned/suspended based on issues of emotion from mods. Though from the mods' perspective it's justified because of convenient issues such as "trolling", "causing problems" or something equally as ambiguous.

There is a clear animosity between mods and the behavior of the players which causes a certain level of corruption. If there wasn't then players wouldn't need to ever fear for their "future."
gtfo feminazi.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison Remembers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're clearly new around here if you don't know who I am.

Also, you're obviously full of shit and making something up because you're some idiot who got caught cheating and was recently suspended in the suspension wave.

If you don't name names, you're obviously making shit up. It's that simple.
Not new here myself, no idea who you are or why you are someone people should know.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalora [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a clear animosity between mods and the behavior of the players which causes a certain level of corruption. If there wasn't then players wouldn't need to ever fear for their "future."
Idk why I am feeding the troll BUT...

...only fear for my future is IRL

Was previously said, keep your ass off their radar and they have no reason to look twice at you.

Don't RMT. Don't Hack. Don't 2-box. Don't impersonate a guide/gm. Don't act like a dickhole. There's the secret to preventing a ban. Enjoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salesteam3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You CAN still be banned even if you don't do any of those things. I'm proof of that and you may never even be told why. Trust me I never rocked the boat, the only negative thing I did was leave a guild that geared me up somewhat.
Any arguments with former guild members?

Any accusations or insults thrown?

If there was ANY sort of escalated situation and they took screen shots of your(potentially) escalated verbiage and you have no screen caps or logs to show their rebuttal that is(potentially) as offensive then that means all evidence is against you.

Doesn't matter if you post publicly about a ban, if you have no evidence in your benefit and there is evidence to your detriment, you've no legs to stand on.

Edit: Not being personal, exploring possibilities to see what MIGHT have happened. Also if an argument did break out and it is showing you in a bad way and not the other party(s) then it would follow the last rule of "Don't act like a dickhole" which the screenshots would then make you appear to be.
Last edited by Seredoc; 04-26-2013 at 11:09 PM..
Old 04-26-2013, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did. Got a whole LOT of run around/empty promises.
try it again, after you hit the donate button*

*i should state that donating in no way will guarantee your ban/suspension will be lifted (but it totally will)
Old 04-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTF420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont cheat/rmt or loan out your account info to shady people that do and you wont have this problem

good riddance to bad rubbish imo
lotta people don't get reinstated don't understand why a select few do

everyone should be treated the same
Old 04-27-2013, 02:38 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison Remembers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Admins don't ban you ingame because they dislike you.

Even Uthgaard hated me at first, and I never even got a slap on the wrist from him. He's the most hardcore GM we've had and *I* couldn't warrant a ban from him.

You're full of shit, whoever you are.

Forums however....I've gotten a ban from every wannabe hall monitor we've ever had, once even for simply using the word "retarded".
Got a permanent ban earlier on this thread on my other account for asking Alarti a pretty basic questions, the contents of which I cannot say or else I'll probably face another ban.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gtfo feminazi.
Godwin's law. You lose.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:01 AM
Planar Protector

The only time an unban is okay is when it's followed by a reban.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Just because you managed to avoid being banned from one person in one scenario doesn't make that the case for everyone.
Oh you have NO clue what went on with Harrison. So you don't know shit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread