Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
parole
Do not understand.
Old 06-17-2015, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Was playing Live and complaining about stuff on EQ live forums when Daldaen messaged me about P99(was 2010-2011). Stopped played Live mid 2011 and came here fulltime.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

I had just hung up my live character something like 8 years ago, as the greatest player to ever grace the Zek server after winning every BoTB held in the last decade for every class on every server and i realized all the MQ users i had been embarrassing with my overly worked biceps had been caught in the internet's shitty-player-sink-drain on the VZTZ emulated server. The bait was too juicy, i was hooked.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

I was happily burning down PDM on my wizard Trusken on Zek on EQ live when the core of my guild <Mindset a Threat > suddenly stopped logging in on zek and our TS channels were filled with talk of classic eq pvp ...... I had dreamed for years of a return to the classic days of SZ ...... long story short Ticklemi Elmo was reborn
Old 06-18-2015, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on my 500th or so google search for "MMORPG similar to Everquest"
Pretty much this.

Originally from blue, quit and went to eqmac (allowed 2 box) when that shut down came back to p99 and decided that red99 was the go.

Won't be going anywhere till server shuts down too: best game ever.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Won't be going anywhere till server shuts down .
Pray such a day never comes ..... been expecting to randomly log back onto eq live and find that they shut down all the servers lol
Old 06-18-2015, 11:37 AM
Aviak

I found p99 in an odd way that is probably pretty typical. I played vallon zek way back in the day and pvpd with airyth/mistahapie a lot, one day I ran into an old guildie while playing wow an he told me that airyth had joined defiant(most of the server did once they went 4team I guess)
I guess defiant went to wow so I looked them up only to find they had all quit wow or any I knew did. I then started randomly youtubing eq pvp and found mostly crap until I came across a beastagore video with red99.
I think that day I started looking for a copy of titanium.
Old 06-18-2015, 11:41 AM
Kobold

I was all hot and bothered by the first progression servers EQ had, but they were not classic. Someone on EQ forums talked about p99. I came to blue cus of the pop, left because everything was always camped, and came here so that if someone is camping my shit I can kill them and take it.
Old 06-18-2015, 12:23 PM
Banned

lol yeah, I'm more of a defensive paladin, 1 kill 13 deaths LOL
Old 06-18-2015, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Someone told me they were re-making Everquest (EQN). Somehow researching EQN lead me here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainhop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fohguild as well.
Pretty sure he was referring to Fires of Heaven. http://www.notacult.com/ is flowers site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainhop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Flowers of Happiness> want to join? first you'll have to undergo a rigorous quest to 'find an Officer'.
I'll log in one of these weeks and make some more officers ... maybe
Closed Thread