Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2020, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of that has to do with the effectiveness of masks to reduce airborne transmission. It's about suppressing the virus transmission rate below a "critical mass" which allows it to spread logarithmically. I know that this whole thing is a math problem you guys haven't figured out and that that's the problem, but you need to get it through your head too.

You're not much different from Trexxler is the truth. The fact that you feel compelled to keep parroting minimizational things says a lot. Like the trans girls on this board dogpiling me for being too left-wing (and also a nazi at same time), surface betrays interior. I can smell your sickly heart on your breath. It's not putrid quite like an open murderer's tho I admit. Just a person who doesn't take the time to love anyone. Lost a wife maybe?

-j
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey guys did we need the opinion of someone peaking on opioids? you got about 10 minutes to axe -j
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:37 PM
Banned

100% willing to talk it out with you, Baler, which isnt always how i feel! -j
Old 08-04-2020, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-04-2020, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
retarded boomer meme
Coronavirus spreads primarily through respiratory droplets and is orders of magnitude less infectious through fomites.

You any everyone else who spread that facebook meme should be embarrassed by your ignorance. That is, if you were even operating in good faith and weren't out to get people killed because you sympathize with a marvel villain.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coronavirus spreads primarily through respiratory droplets and is orders of magnitude less infectious through fomites.

You any everyone else who spread that facebook meme should be embarrassed by your ignorance. That is, if you were even operating in good faith and weren't out to get people killed because you sympathize with a marvel villain.
A novel virus does exist theres no refuting that fact.

Regardless of its impact on humanity, I am still going to try to make jokes about it. Until it kills me.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 08-04-2020, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A novel virus does exist theres no refuting that fact.

Regardless of its impact on humanity, I am still going to try to make jokes about it. Until it kills me.
Do you have children?
Old 08-04-2020, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you have children?
No i never made that mistake.

Why would I want to bring more people into this fucked up world?

If my gf and I make it long enough to decide we want kids, I'm gonna suggest adoption. That child already exists and needs an opportunity for a better life, which I can provide.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
No i never made that mistake.

Why would I want to bring more people into this fucked up world?

If my gf and I make it long enough to decide we want kids, I'm gonna suggest adoption. That person already exists and needs an opportunity for a better life, which I can provide.
Good job refraining. Adoption is good. However you should not adopt for at least 5 years and only if you feel like you had some sort of revelation regarding your cringey and poop-smeared heart.

I'm sorry you don't think your life was worth the difficulty. I would suggest perhaps seeking a separation with your partner, or making some other broad change. Profound life dissatisfaction indicates no underlying engine of joy, but the truth is that life can transform beyond your imagining *very* quickly. Trust me. Wishing you well. -j
Last edited by JurisDictum; 08-04-2020 at 07:23 PM..
Old 08-04-2020, 07:19 PM
Banned

American coronavirus vaccine killed five Ukrainians, 30% of participants dead.

Enough of this nonsense lol.

Children are at the least of risk.
Closed Thread