Old 08-29-2021, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Now you know.
Correction, now you've told me.
Old 08-29-2021, 11:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it ironic you talk about preaching given all you seem to be doing here is preaching anti-vaccine and anti-mask mandates. Fascist in denial purrrhaps?

Fascists hate people who don't talk their brain dead narratives [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even people on your side of aisle are starting the balk at the thought of a jab every 5 months

You're the one demanding people inject chemicals into their body while hiding behind some asshole on TV and you have the gall to call other people fascist?

You're completely delusional and empty headed
Old 08-29-2021, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correction, now you've told me.
Look I’m not saying everyone who kills themself for sure has altered brain chemical levels. But from what we understand by studying the brain, it can be a fairly safe assumption

I always thought it would be interesting to develop a pill that tanks someone’s serotonin level down to nothing, and offer it to people who think those with mental illness are weak. Of course just 1 wouldn’t work, if the person didn’t have clinical depression after a while their level would start returning to normal, so they’d probably need to keep taking it

Then see how long they can tough that life out. Do you think you’re pretty mentally tough, pretty mentally resilient? I know I do. When bad things happen I try not to bitch. I don’t throw pity parties for myself. I deal with it

Yeah that’s all gone. What you used to think about yourself and how tough you are has now been shifted downwards about 90 degrees. Oh and your situation? Your perception of it is now about 10x more fucked than it should be. Oh and now it’s not chemically possible for your brain to take any enjoyment from ANY activity, not that you would have enough energy or motivation to do them anyway. Just about every minute would be your brain telling you “this fucking sucks”. So every day is kind of like your own personal hell. Some previously functional people with clinical depression are no longer rational thinkers even

Of course it would never be done because it would be a very dangerous experiment. For sure there’d be some deaths
Last edited by unsunghero; 08-30-2021 at 12:04 AM..
Old 08-29-2021, 11:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even people on your side of aisle are starting the balk at the thought of a jab every 5 months

You're the one demanding people inject chemicals into their body while hiding behind some asshole on TV you have the gall to call other people fascist?

You're completely delusional and empty headed
More irony.

Side of the aisle to you just a vaccine thing now? or is everyone who wears a mask a "lefty" in your propaganda filled dead ass brain?

I have been getting vaccines my whole life. My daughter got her shots too. My 85-95 yo grandparents has been too, they have evidence of the polio vaccine still, all people that age who are still alive have a big ass welt where they got that shot. You let me know if you meet anyone that age without a welt.. Spoiler alert, they are dead.

My grandparents are begging everyone to get the shot, because they're wise unlike you, you are just some hopped up trendy online retard with some inbred idea of intelligence.
Old 08-30-2021, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More irony.

Side of the aisle to you just a vaccine thing now? or is everyone who wears a mask a "lefty" in your propaganda filled dead ass brain?

I have been getting vaccines my whole life. My daughter got her shots too. My 85-95 yo grandparents has been too, they have evidence of the polio vaccine still, all people that age who are still alive have a big ass welt where they got that shot. You let me know if you meet anyone that age without a welt.. Spoiler alert, they are dead.

My grandparents are begging everyone to get the shot, because they're wise unlike you, you are just some hopped up trendy online retard with some inbred idea of intelligence.
If you're "vaccinated" you have nothing to fear right? It protects you from the vermin that don't want experimental gene therapy injected into their veins EVERY 5 MONTHS now (Fauci bait and switch)

Invoking Grandma? On P99 Forums? Really?

How many vaccines require you to get a booster every 5 months for literally The Flu with a 99.8% Survival Rate if you don't live off Big Macs and Pepsi?

Fascists like you are literally giddy at the thought of families not even being able to buy groceries to feed their families if they don't get the jab

You are an annoying and stupid person. Get off the soap box already.
Old 08-30-2021, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Do we weep as well for the suicide bomber, that, left with no choice blows shit up and themselves?
Old 08-30-2021, 12:07 AM
Banned

how many.jpg
Old 08-30-2021, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do we weep as well for the suicide bomber, that, left with no choice blows shit up and themselves?
Nah they just ignorant. Not crazy, just brainwashed and indoctrinated into believing that they have some kind of eternal reward waiting for them for after

Coincidentally, believing that you go to hell for killing yourself was actually a somewhat effective deterrent to suicide for very religious people with depression. When all those things I mentioned are happening in one’s brain, the idea becomes that death is better. This is usually coupled with the idea that everyone is better off without me. But if the person believes that they are going to actual hell afterwards, then death is not better. So as the public in America moves away from religion, my job in preventing suicide actually becomes a tiny bit harder

I remember thinking that those Afghans hanging onto the wheels of the planes taking off and falling to their deaths deserve a Darwin Award (accidentally killing oneself in a very stupid way) for thinking that any human even an extreme strength athlete like Larry Wheels can hang onto a plane in flight. That’s not even considering the altitude’s effects. But from hearing an Iraq military veteran talk about it, those people are actually so uneducated that they think planes are like trains that go in the sky. They literally don’t know shit, because they’ve never had anything like that explained to them. So I felt a bit bad for thinking they deserve Darwin Awards
Old 08-30-2021, 12:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many vaccines require you to get a booster every 5 months for literally The Flu with a 99.8% Survival Rate if you don't live off Big Macs and Pepsi?

Hahahaha

Have you ever got a shot?

You are 100% crazy. GL.
Old 08-30-2021, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hahahaha

Have you ever got a shot?

You are 100% crazy. GL.
Off with you

Go run to Grandma
Closed Thread