Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is potential that other variants were gain of function Aswell.
I think gain of function may mean something different than what the fellows wanting you to click their ads are telling you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im going to catch ebola and come to your thanks giving dinner. Its my RIGHT to breathe my ebola germs all over your house and family.
No, I'll say it ooloo.

It is indeed your right, if you do so unknowingly. It has been your right all your life to unknowingly spread whatever disease you might happen to pick up. It's quite probable you've caused someone's death that way at some point without even realizing it. You aren't liable.

Danth
Old 09-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Banned

Yeah, but lets say i come from a place where ebola is very common, i was offered a vaccine, i declined. I was offered testing, I declined. I just choose to say "fuck it" and do whatever I want. Then I showed up at your house, fresh from an area where its soaking in ebola. (like alabama with covid)

At some point, you're negligent, inconsiderate, and just an asshole. Taking responsibility for themselves has not been a R strength for about 5 years now.

So its my right to go to the hospital when your grandpa just got chemo and cough all over him, right?? I mean, who cares if you're around someone with a weakened immune system. Its not like you'd even care enough to ask, let alone change your behavior after finding that out.
Old 09-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I'll say it ooloo.

It is indeed your right, if you do so unknowingly. It has been your right all your life to unknowingly spread whatever disease you might happen to pick up. It's quite probable you've caused someone's death that way at some point without even realizing it. You aren't liable.

Danth
GOP is the it's your right to spread disease party.
Old 09-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gravy, soldiers die in war, yes. However they don't *need* to. Biden made an absolutely idiotic decision, and it got 13 soldiers killed. Trump, also, made a bad decision, but it wasn't incomprehensibly stupid. He didn't defy the advice of all his military advisors when he made the decision, like biden did. That's the point.

And notice that biden is now right back to rambling about covid, because he doesn't want people talking about his afghanistan debacle. He is a 100% purely spineless politician, and you shouldn't support him. When somebody as dumb as donald trump makes a BETTER president than your guy, you need to find a new guy.
OK, so when its a democrat, they get soldiers killed.

When a republican ADDS MORE TROOPS to the country and they get killed, the soldiers just died from war. LOL

Just say it.

Anything rape daddy did is good.
Anything biden does, bad.

Adding more troops (targets) to the war zone, increasing the number of deaths and chances of dying, non issue.

Pulling everyone from the country to stop the killing, OMMGMGMGMGMGMGMGMG MURDERER!! HE GOT THEM KILLED!!

Again, since you care and know SO much about war, why didnt you help?

Cowardice? Laziness? Whats your excuse.

How do you know the 13 soldiers there were not deployed under trumps troop increase into the country? Chances are, they were. Deployments are usually 6 months.. Weird. Rape daddy send them in, they die, its bidens fault for beating the living shit out of rape daddy in an election.

Got it.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OK, so when its a democrat, they get soldiers killed.

When a republican ADDS MORE TROOPS to the country and they get killed, the soldiers just died from war. LOL

Just say it.

Anything rape daddy did is good.
Anything biden does, bad.

Adding more troops (targets) to the war zone, increasing the number of deaths and chances of dying, non issue.

Pulling everyone from the country to stop the killing, OMMGMGMGMGMGMGMGMG MURDERER!! HE GOT THEM KILLED!!

Again, since you care and know SO much about war, why didnt you help?

Cowardice? Laziness? Whats your excuse.

How do you know the 13 soldiers there were not deployed under trumps troop increase into the country? Chances are, they were. Deployments are usually 6 months.. Weird. Rape daddy send them in, they die, its bidens fault for beating the living shit out of rape daddy in an election.

Got it.
I literally said Trump getting soldiers killed was bad. It was just less bad than what biden did, which was strategically retarded. That's it. Very simple. It doesn't require a three paragraph rebuttal.

The president is the commander of the entire military. Biden had no mandate to do certain things based on the previous administration. What he did falls squarely on him, period.

Also, if you want to blame somebody for those 13 dead servicemen, maybe blame *THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED THEM* (isis) and not fucking donald trump. Like, what the actual hell are you talking about?
Last edited by Ooloo; 09-10-2021 at 05:18 PM..
Old 09-10-2021, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Funny thing about Sleepy Joe Biden, was that one day, Sleepy Joe woke up and was President.
Awakey Don was not.
Some say he was just Biden his time.
Covid Mate.
Red pill, Blue pill.
The Matrix is real.
You think that's (someone elses Covid soaked) air you're breathing? In this state?
Old 09-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Banned

The air you breath, especially in a big city, contains: Influenza, common cold, covid, ash, carcinogens from multiple sources, sulfer, CO2, and many other bad things.

The irrational and paranoid and hypocondriac nature of the response to covid deserves far more investigation than the disease itself, which isn't that dangerous.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irrational and paranoid and hypocondriac nature of the response to covid deserves far more investigation than the disease itself, which isn't that dangerous.
That's nothing more than the predictable effect of an intensive propaganda campaign. You look at the actions of the folks who bought into it--their actions make sense if they really believe covid is the new Black Death threatening to kill half the nation and possibly destroy us as a civilization. That's the insidious part of it, too. Because there's a perception of widespread danger but much less actual reality of it, there'll also never be any obvious point when said danger is over, allowing a state of perpetual "emergency."

Danth
Old 09-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divide_and_rule

A strategy as old as mankind.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread