Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

650k dead.

Republicans: Hold my beer.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

What are we going to do invent some new Nintendo and everyone goe's back to enjoying life and the family and schools and work again?

Hell no, it's a Netflix dystopian future for us everyone on both sides just admit it.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
650k dead.

Horza is a perfect example of someone who was swept up and convinced to hate the other side while ignoring those who created the "problem" in the first place.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Default Snatching accord from the maw of discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The air you breath, especially in a big city, contains: Influenza, common cold, covid, ash, carcinogens from multiple sources, sulfer, CO2, and many other bad things...
So by that logic, you come up with wearing a mask is silly?
Genius.

The circles we all talk in are awesome.
The truth of all matters, like the details of a good deal, usually lie in the middle somewhere.
Airborne diseases/viruses are passed by breathing. Something humans (us) do alot of.
Vaccines have been known to cure/deflect to lesser and greater extents the effects of said afflictions.
Now, a few precautions + judicious use of medicine will save many of us.
Lots will still die (of no matter what) but arguing about it endlessly and using terms like President rape daddy (funny to outsiders) and Sleepy Joe (also funny) clouds the air (like that one?)
It inhibits our ability to take each other seriously.

Also, Danth. Is that a speech impediment of Dance?
I hear Dance Monkey in my tiny brain.
Insults work. Against us.
Old 09-10-2021, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So by that logic, you come up with wearing a mask is silly?
Genius.

The circles we all talk in are awesome.
The truth of all matters, like the details of a good deal, usually lie in the middle somewhere.
Airborne diseases/viruses are passed by breathing. Something humans (us) do alot of.
Vaccines have been known to cure/deflect to lesser and greater extents the effects of said afflictions.
Now, a few precautions + judicious use of medicine will save many of us.
Lots will still die (of no matter what) but arguing about it endlessly and using terms like President rape daddy (funny to outsiders) and Sleepy Joe (also funny) clouds the air (like that one?)
It inhibits our ability to take each other seriously.

Also, Danth. Is that a speech impediment of Dance?
I hear Dance Monkey in my tiny brain.
Insults work. Against us.
Yes. It is silly. The point I'm making is that none of the covid cult people want to wear a mask for anything else. I could respect them if they said "Know what? We SHOULD be wearing masks for all other communicable diseases.". But they never do that. Only covid is magically deserving of wearing a mask.
Old 09-10-2021, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
650k dead.

How many people died from the flu this year? And why don't you care about them?
Old 09-10-2021, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blaming Republicans for a virus from China is about as stupid as it gets
Old 09-10-2021, 07:14 PM
Banned

Keep in mind too most people don’t even remember swine flu because the media didn’t keep a giant red DEATH COUNT meter running 24/7 (one that inexplicably went away when Biden took over, what a coincidence!), and another reason people barely remember swine flu was at no point was Obama ever blamed for the deaths during it. And there are always things that could have been done better and saved lives, for example Trump declared a state of emergency regarding covid earlier than Obama had for swine flu

Also, thousands of these COVID deaths were due to state mis-management such as the now disgraced governor of NY moving seniors infected with covid BACK into nursing homes and the media still won’t touch that fact with a 50 foot pole even after the governor’s image had been tarnished. And once again, those deaths are Trump’s fault, not the governor’s according to Dems and the media, in ways the swine flu deaths were never Obama’s

Maybe Trump did do significantly more things wrong than Obama, it’s still completely hypocritical to lay all the deaths of one virus on one President and not another
Old 09-10-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
34k and why do you assume I'm a ghoul like yourself?
Old 09-10-2021, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

It was the response that rape daddy made AS PRESIDENT that is seen as a problem.
He admits/suspects its the china virus.
Admits its bad, drives the vax through. Big notes himself in the process.
Then catches it. Gets medical care (who knows how much) then comes out, proclaims masks, vax fake news and lions like him beat the China Virus cuz awesomeness.
Fans lap that shit up.
Take medical advice from a reality showman.
Blow hard a bit more.
600k people die. Dunno the demographics of the deaths. But 600k is x% of US population.
Australia, 30 odd million 1000 deaths.
Im tii lazy/stupid to do math that someone will ignore/discount.
We had no one that is supposed to be trusted standing up saying. Its fake, it'll go away in the summer. Someone said bleach kills it. Sunlight kills it. Etc etc.
It was the response that kills.
No one read this, please.
Closed Thread