Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are the half-nekid women?
this thread might be legitimate
Old 04-04-2023, 08:22 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Personally, I would skip KC and jump straight to Chardok. Get a CE group or Do entrance/exit with your ench friend will get you mid 50 in no time plus you will get lots of good item drops such as SoS hero bracer and gems. (literally any mob drop these not just named)
Last edited by skyfoxnz; 04-04-2023 at 08:25 AM..
Old 04-04-2023, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Swiggity swoo!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-04-2023, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

find enchanters willing to share with you
Old 04-05-2023, 05:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys it;'s my first time having my level this high in p99!

Where do I go after City of Mist? I am a Lvl 50 Cleric BTW, thanks for any advice!
You can keep hanging out in CoM 2nd/3rd floor if you pair up with an enchanter can be a pretty solid spot once broken. Can take you quite comfortably to 56ish from memory (does get a bit stale though!)
Old 04-05-2023, 07:50 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can keep hanging out in CoM 2nd/3rd floor if you pair up with an enchanter can be a pretty solid spot once broken. Can take you quite comfortably to 56ish from memory (does get a bit stale though!)
For last decade I have been avoiding going into anything beyond moat or beyond 1st floor of CoM. I have so many traumatic incident with Rever Trains with all my toon back in retail...
Old 04-05-2023, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfoxnz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For last decade I have been avoiding going into anything beyond moat or beyond 1st floor of CoM. I have so many traumatic incident with Rever Trains with all my toon back in retail...
If you go up using the flag next to temple you willnt run into readers unless you have aggro before you go up.
Old 04-06-2023, 01:17 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfoxnz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, up through the temple is the way to get up there. Takes a little bit of fiddling but once you do it a few times can be done pretty comfortably. I understand the pain though, it can get quite messy up there if you aren't careful!
Old 04-06-2023, 09:10 AM
Large Bat

Cannot recommend going to howling stones with a decent enchanter/necro enough. Your whole job will be stunning the pet when charm breaks w/ the level 5 stun, and medding mana to CH their pet. Maybe throw some pacifies if it's a necro.

The biggest struggle for you will be getting a key. The first time I had an enchanter hold my hand through the quest for the key. So basically I just recommend finding an enchanter sugar daddy
Old 04-11-2023, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Funny I grouped with loudog on red a few times as a lvl 59 cleric and it felt like that. Just doing basic tasks to keep his pet alive and to keep it from killing him, but mostly only doing that by making sure he had my full set of HP buffs and hit him with a CE the second he started taking hits.

Slaughtered around seb and it was a good time. I’ve spent zero time in those other zones. One day I will take the time to really do some high level dungeon crawling in kunark and in velious. Seems fun. Playing with someone at the current meta level is a different fun too. You know it’s not hard but the people that have put the time in to remember the zones that you never got to know earlier on make it pretty fun. Such a great game when played with good pals
Lost but not forgotten.