Old 06-02-2023, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

white fragility is survivor guilt?
Old 06-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

Haha you got aids now
Old 06-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

if your account was banned and your threads were closed, you might just be a nazi sympathizer/regurgitate nazi talking points
Old 06-02-2023, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

i hope im not
Old 06-02-2023, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disagreeing about politics apparently can’t be allowed because some people are so invested in their cult that they can’t disagree without pissing into each other’s faces

Dead/dying forum anyway
fify. One word off.
Old 06-02-2023, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if your account was banned and your threads were closed, you might just be a nazi sympathizer/regurgitate nazi talking points
Yea Horza, take note

2nd ban for that maniac as well
Old 06-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Look. I'm just a quote-unquote normal older adult. I grok the intrawebs. Like the song says, there is a time and a season for every purpose under heaven.

Pretty sure this is not the time for Nazi cosplay or forum quest. It's 2024, and that is by now not just an old routine, it has a hella lot of bad record at this point.

What I always was amused at was the march in Charlottesville. In defense of confederate monuments. Confederate battle flags were flying. Ok, that's that South. And right along side, a Nazi flag. Chanting "Jews will not replace us."

I'm an educated man. I think if you gave me a laboratory to work with I could not come up with a better way of self-fucking than that crew (shirts) did. And then the next day some loser in a Dodge Charger kills some mild soul daring to -- omg -- say she doesn't like General Lee being so cool in her city. That's called politics.

The other people just do fear and murder. And they watch the stomp scene from American History X on loop while they jack off.

Alright I got carried away. Only had one syringe of RSO today. Still a bit not gtg.
Old 06-13-2023, 10:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look. I'm just a quote-unquote normal older adult. I grok the intrawebs. Like the song says, there is a time and a season for every purpose under heaven.

Pretty sure this is not the time for Nazi cosplay or forum quest. It's 2024, and that is by now not just an old routine, it has a hella lot of bad record at this point.

What I always was amused at was the march in Charlottesville. In defense of confederate monuments. Confederate battle flags were flying. Ok, that's that South. And right along side, a Nazi flag. Chanting "Jews will not replace us."

I'm an educated man. I think if you gave me a laboratory to work with I could not come up with a better way of self-fucking than that crew (shirts) did. And then the next day some loser in a Dodge Charger kills some mild soul daring to -- omg -- say she doesn't like General Lee being so cool in her city. That's called politics.

The other people just do fear and murder. And they watch the stomp scene from American History X on loop while they jack off.

Alright I got carried away. Only had one syringe of RSO today. Still a bit not gtg.

Extra ridiculous when the stated goal of "Crystal Night" the online event organizer was "to protect free speech" by ...... going to someone else's state and telling them what to do with their own history
Old 06-13-2023, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

But I am a firm believer in people in fascist cosplay having the right to march and parade themselves as such. They can wear masks if they wish, too.

Imagine that nothing has really changed over the past half century, except the internet got invented. Isn't this about what things would look like? Lunatic fringes get amplified and/or distorted, bad feedback loops happen with private citizens not connected, which creates more feedback and reward loops.

Here we allegedly like pixels. Fond of them. I like a meagerly rendered 3d environment. Auction feeds keep me calm. Etc.

there was a thread "p99 destroys families." At this point that is on you, cuz this is old tech. What is destroying families is way outside the everquest universe.

People are cosplaying and not realizing they are cosplaying. Yup.

Tell me how that is different from running around yelling "lightning bolt! lightning bolt!" and thinking it is real? Mind blowing really, this has been.
Old 06-13-2023, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Extra ridiculous when the stated goal of "Crystal Night" the online event organizer was "to protect free speech" by ...... going to someone else's state and telling them what to do with their own history
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I am a firm believer in people in fascist cosplay having the right to march and parade themselves as such. They can wear masks if they wish, too.

Imagine that nothing has really changed over the past half century, except the internet got invented. Isn't this about what things would look like? Lunatic fringes get amplified and/or distorted, bad feedback loops happen with private citizens not connected, which creates more feedback and reward loops.
If I didn't like speech, how best could I convince you to get rid of it for me?