Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 10-20-2022, 08:59 AM
Frysk Frysk is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 65
Default

Just wanted to say thanks for updating Quill to be closer to classic. Love p99.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 10-20-2022, 07:03 PM
Nibbles Nibbles is offline
Orc


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 48
Default

Gotta love after every Kingdom/Seal team made $$ on cloaks, they change the spawn so they are impossible to get now for new players.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 03-11-2023, 11:50 AM
vigg vigg is offline
Scrawny Gnoll

vigg's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 20
Default

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thumbs_down.png
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 03-11-2023, 03:26 PM
darkreap darkreap is offline
Sarnak

darkreap's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love after every Kingdom/Seal team made $$ on cloaks, they change the spawn so they are impossible to get now for new players.
Not impossible by any means. Got 2 cloaks in 4 hours on blue. 1 Druid, 1 ranger.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 05-04-2023, 06:17 AM
eisley eisley is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: seattle
Posts: 1,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not impossible by any means. Got 2 cloaks in 4 hours on blue. 1 Druid, 1 ranger.
It continues to boggle my mind that people still don't realize the *precise method to spawn Quillmane* is posted in this thread, at the top of a page even.
__________________
alksley <rampage> / <awakened> / <TSS>
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 06-05-2023, 12:57 PM
Gugg Gugg is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta love after every Kingdom/Seal team made $$ on cloaks, they change the spawn so they are impossible to get now for new players.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 06-05-2023, 12:58 PM
Gugg Gugg is offline
Kobold


Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not impossible by any means. Got 2 cloaks in 4 hours on blue. 1 Druid, 1 ranger.
Proof?
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 06-06-2023, 08:48 AM
sajbert sajbert is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 393
Default

Can confirm. Itís farmable, usually done by rangers. Paid 10k for an MQ.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.