Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2023, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no power in stupidity just chaos and blood.

Look ya'll i'm willing to make the ultimate sacrifice if ya'll are needing to do the things to fix what is wrong with this country buttt i do not have high hopes that anyone can

just let the markets pick the next prez
(^^ southerner)
Old 08-15-2023, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doing nothing about an attempt to overturn a democratic election is bad optics.

I still think he'll worm out of it, the legal system is built to protect people like Orange Man
Trump thought the dems were trying to overturn the legitimate election result by cheating. In fact that's the entire trump legal defense; he didn't think he was overthrowing anything, he thought he was *upholding* democracy by rejecting a fraudulent result. They literally have no evidence that he didn't believe that, other than "some of his advisors told him he lost". Like, okay so? He didn't believe them, clearly.

And yeah dems maybe should stop talking about the sanctity of our elections after shrieking that 2016 was stolen and then trying to imprison their primary opposition this cycle. If you can't detect the obvious corruption here then spare me the lectures about government impropriety by republicans.

"To protect democracy, we must make sure that the guy half the country wants to vote for can't run!!".

You can't make this stuff up.
Old 08-15-2023, 01:30 PM
Banned

Ooloo is making up positions for his enemies and then arguing against those positions again. He can, and does, make this stuff up.
Old 08-15-2023, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump thought the dems were trying to overturn the legitimate election result by cheating. In fact that's the entire trump legal defense; he didn't think he was overthrowing anything, he thought he was *upholding* democracy by rejecting a fraudulent result. They literally have no evidence that he didn't believe that, other than "some of his advisors told him he lost". Like, okay so? He didn't believe them, clearly.

And yeah dems maybe should stop talking about the sanctity of our elections after shrieking that 2016 was stolen and then trying to imprison their primary opposition this cycle. If you can't detect the obvious corruption here then spare me the lectures about government impropriety by republicans.

"To protect democracy, we must make sure that the guy half the country wants to vote for can't run!!".

You can't make this stuff up.
RDS people are saying whining and false allegations are allowed everywhere except inside a courtroom.
Old 08-15-2023, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

The fact is power exists. We ride on top of it or get crushed underneath it. The trick is to make sure you just stay on top, no?

And to be a good sport, help those getting crushed. People aren't power theorists.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That's true John, that's true, and that is not what I am contesting. Everone *does* know something, often a lot of things.

My claim is, no one knows everything, and very few know much, given how much there is to know.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Some ask, "Tell me how such a confused people die."

I will tell you how they live.
Old 08-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Racketeering.

That's the big boy. No pardons. State trial. Georgia does not allow the governor to pardon RICO offenses.

5 year mandatory minimum.

30+ unnamed co-conspirators. Can I get me some Vegas odds on how many of those have already tried to flip, to get the best deal by being the early canary?

Five years. No chance of a pardon. And these are state-level actors. They have money but not this much money. This is where the Republican Party is going to hang Trump. A State has to do it.

Sherman has taught Georgia very well. Now butter my bread.
Old 08-15-2023, 01:46 PM
Banned

I suddenly wish that I didn't have Fulton county plates on my car.
Old 08-15-2023, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Racketeering.

That's the big boy. No pardons. State trial. Georgia does not allow the governor to pardon RICO offenses.

5 year mandatory minimum.

30+ unnamed co-conspirators. Can I get me some Vegas odds on how many of those have already tried to flip, to get the best deal by being the early canary?

Five years. No chance of a pardon. And these are state-level actors. They have money but not this much money. This is where the Republican Party is going to hang Trump. A State has to do it.

Sherman has taught Georgia very well. Now butter my bread.
Governor can't pardon at all in Georgia it says.

Weird that county prosecutors can now indict the President Emeritus. Gonna be a wild ride.

Old 08-15-2023, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well... It is jewish. Bread and circus. It helps to build the "the people's Rebel" schtick if he appears to be harangued by it to no avail, in case they want to use him again.
I'm generally avoiding these forums, but Teppler is going all out on the antisemitism since he realized staff is no longer enforcing the rules.
Old 08-15-2023, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm generally avoiding these forums, but Teppler is going all out on the antisemitism since he realized staff is no longer enforcing the rules.
Closed Thread