Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2023, 12:35 PM
Banned

and here's the thing 2

when i was in the army and we did have a class every now and then the instructurees where always like 'omg ur the fucking best at this' because i am good in that environment butt i am also terrible at:

TEST taking
and writing theseses

and doing the science and shit like i'm clever enough to learn by doing but not good at the actual scholarly shit and transmitting that knowledge down on the line so other ppl can be great network engineers that understand binary shits

what i am good at is teaching ppl directly 1 on 1 or in small grps what i know by showing them how i do it and what my simpliefied and efficient processeeesss are

so u wouldn't have like degrees if u could distill reformating computers into 'heres a cd, this is the source, this is the 1 single page document with your five steps, and a short why' and how to reformat pcs that have been infected with virus's with a default load out already patched up ready to go on the network --- the image takes about 15 minutes per pc to install oh btw u hve 800 computers to fix today ! (i think this oone earned me browny points ) but it looks retarded as shit the way i just typed it out

butt degree worthy??? it is not ! it is just straight up street knowledge because of warez and linux usage
Old 08-28-2023, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crepido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Origen hates his own life because his white family wasn't able to build anything for him to inherit.

And is unable to be a productive member of society. It's easier to blame other people for not succeeding personally.

Crepido the lurker over and out.
Too scared to post about anti-white blah blah blah on your main account?
Old 08-28-2023, 11:13 PM
Banned

Lutherism bad
Old 08-28-2023, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can be characterized as henotheistic.

Henotheists believe in a He, a She and more.

Too bad Greeks were before Christ; they coined some good phrases.

Don't matter thou it is all a load of hooey to good old Karma. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2023, 12:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't matter thou it is all a load of hooey to good old Karma. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see some examples of karma in this life but many more examples of it not happening when it should [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2023, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Look at how devastating this schedule is going to be in terms of politics, campaigning, money, narrative control, etc.:

03/04/2024 (188) - Scheduled start of trial. (DC)

03/04/2024 (188) - Proposed: start of trial. (GA)

03/05/2024 (189) - Super Tuesday (2024)

03/12/2024 (196) - Final primaries (2024)

03/25/2024 (209) - Scheduled start of trial. (NY)

04/15/2024 (230) - Potential: end of trial if it lasts 4 to 6 weeks as per DOJ estimate. (DC)

05/14/2024 (259) - Scheduled pretrial hearing. (DOC)

05/20/2024 (265) - Scheduled start of trial. (DOC)

Beautiful Karma or planned, lol, no it is Karma.

Is the opposite of a wave a whirlpool?
Old 08-29-2023, 10:08 AM
Banned

I gave my psychologist a sermon the other day I don't think it was a good one tho !
Old 08-29-2023, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
03/12/2024 (196) - Final primaries (2024)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2023, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asymmetry implies Phalanx and sons can't keep the swarm at bay forever.

Fix your clock. The time is right now.
You know the size of drone swarms we already can deploy if we enter green or brown water range? Thousands in the air. None of them touching each other.

Why do I doubt the USN, with how many trillions sunk into a global network of sea lane control bases and ships, is not all over this?

The fates of the Moscova and so many other hapless garbage scows in the Ukraine conflict is a valuable learning experience. The entire war is. That is part of its entire rationale. Whatever new tech can do, it will do, and the West will learn and use and counter it.

For pennies on the dollar, compared to what this is costing Russia. And Ukraine, well they are alright peeps. This one will go in the record books, and the law about reductio ad Hitlerum will have a new stablemate.
Old 08-29-2023, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know the size of drone swarms we already can deploy if we enter green or brown water range? Thousands in the air. None of them touching each other.

Why do I doubt the USN, with how many trillions sunk into a global network of sea lane control bases and ships, is not all over this?

The fates of the Moscova and so many other hapless garbage scows in the Ukraine conflict is a valuable learning experience. The entire war is. That is part of its entire rationale. Whatever new tech can do, it will do, and the West will learn and use and counter it.

For pennies on the dollar, compared to what this is costing Russia. And Ukraine, well they are alright peeps. This one will go in the record books, and the law about reductio ad Hitlerum will have a new stablemate.
They haven't got much of a Navy and our drones are much more expensive than their drones.
Closed Thread