Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Kobold

Default Gratitude Thread for "Project 1999 - Classic Everquest"

I'm grateful for the patch.

Reminds me that p99 is managed by Real People - Helping Players ENJOY Classic Everquest for FREE.

Thanks Dev team / GMs for your time dedicated to Project 1999.

What are you grateful for?
Old 12-02-2014, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

I'm grateful to the forefathers and mothers of EQEmu, without whom there would never be classicky elf pixels.

I'm grateful to Rogean, Nilbog, Haymar, and the other Devs for those classicky pixels.

I'm grateful for the Luclin models option, thereby saving my eyes from ugly while I enjoy my classicky pixels. Thanks Danyelle/Rainbow Dash.

I'm grateful to the GMs and Guides, who despite my never needing them for anything, seem to do an awesomely fair job.

I'm grateful to the mostly swell classicky community.

Happy Holidays to everyone. Even dirty rotten RMTers and boxers (may the lumps in your socks be coals instead of... other stuff).
Old 12-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm grateful to the forefathers and mothers of EQEmu, without whom there would never be classicky elf pixels.

I'm grateful to Rogean, Nilbog, Haymar, and the other Devs for those classicky pixels.

I'm grateful for the Luclin models option, thereby saving my eyes from ugly while I enjoy my classicky pixels. Thanks Danyelle/Rainbow Dash.

I'm grateful to the GMs and Guides, who despite my never needing them for anything, seem to do an awesomely fair job.

Happy Holidays to everyone. Even dirty rotten RMTers and boxers (may the lumps in your socks be coals instead of... other stuff).
Awesome myriverse!!
Old 12-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks devs for being loyal to the core project

Things don't always go smoothly, and things will be incremental - all your work is appreciated
Last edited by khanable; 12-02-2014 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: accidentally a word
Old 12-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks devs for being loyal to the core project

Things don't always go smoothing, and things will be incremental - all your work is appreciated
Old 12-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:

Pretty much that ^ Well said
Old 12-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to PollieDarkearth

Hear Hear
EQE - 52 Human Monk - Nag/Vox Alt - Canio
Old 12-02-2014, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossThunderace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you grateful for?
Sirken and Derubael's ability to retain their sanity / never quit on us.

The High Priest Haynar in general.

Nilbog's continued attention to every detail.

Rogean for not setting the box on fire over the amount of trolling he gets.

The other dev pals for countless fixes/tweaks.

All the little people who don't have forum accounts, don't hardcore raid, but populate the server and love EQ.

No variance EQ on Red... I missed "raid time" / "raid night".
Old 12-02-2014, 04:25 PM
Aviak

I would like to thank the team and all those involved for trying to bring us as close as we are to the experience we all seem to be seeking. That heart-wrenching, cursing, raging, engaging, uplifting and completely humanizing(weird-I know) experience that we all felt once upon a time when we had worse acne.
Thanks for the dedication and the effort, please keep up the good work.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I don't usually even log into forums, but had to for this. Because what a great job by these people to allow us to play a classic game we love for free.. Thanks for all your hard work! It really is appreciated.
Closed Thread