Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2021, 06:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) You cannot dismiss my experience on red.
2) You admit you don't even play here, so you don't have any experience since you left. But I do.
3) You claim there is very little PVP on red, but there is also very little PVE.
1.) I can, seeing as how you continually fail to verify any such experience, even something as simple as giving your character name. What you are saying can only be seen as lies and exaggerations.

2.) Again, what exactly is your experience on Red server in the past year? And why have you been playing on that server while constantly saying it sucks and is dead and that you wouldn't ever play there again after alleged past experiences?

3.) There is a lot of PVE, you're fucking clueless and gaslighting.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Question

Wasn’t he part of that TMO group that tried red out?
Old 09-02-2021, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasn’t he part of that TMO group that tried red out?
It doesn't matter. There's been a lot of whole guild migrations over the years. None of them have stuck.

But apparently my memories can be cancelled by somebody else and then they accuse ME of gaslighting.

What a strange world we live in.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 09-02-2021, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asking Red players to have awareness as to why folks don't want to play with them is like asking a narcissist in RL why they are a narcissist.

They literally don't get it. They can't get it. That would require self reflection.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

Man, if blue and green merge Riot and Vanquish will demolish any and all competition that green might have. Heck, kittens would give them a run for their money.

I'd be pretty stoked to see warder loot back on the table though!
Old 09-02-2021, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, if blue and green merge Riot and Vanquish will demolish any and all competition that green might have. Heck, kittens would give them a run for their money.

Remember, Green would be merging into Blue, where there is no more Warder loot. They would copy the characters from Green to Blue. They won't be copying NPCs or something and moving them from Green to Blue. I doubt that's even possible. So yeah.

I would love to see what happens with regard to the neckbeardiest guilds of both servers competing. Supposedly there's some overlap among the membership, too.
Old 09-02-2021, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

true, <Vanquish> would destroy <Seal Team>
Old 09-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1.) I can, seeing as how you continually fail to verify any such experience, even something as simple as giving your character name. What you are saying can only be seen as lies and exaggerations.

2.) Again, what exactly is your experience on Red server in the past year? And why have you been playing on that server while constantly saying it sucks and is dead and that you wouldn't ever play there again after alleged past experiences?

3.) There is a lot of PVE, you're fucking clueless and gaslighting.
How would you know what things are like on the server currently? You literally said you don’t play anymore
Old 09-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

It’s funny that you think the hardcore raiders aren’t the same people on both servers lol
Old 09-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Negative. They also mentioned adding classic inspired custom content to Blue at some point. If they did that there would be a good reason to have Green be a separate graveyard for the newly completed classic only servers.
Are you going to pay to keep a duplicate server open?
Closed Thread