Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2021, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Red is the superior server, not failed, it's there waiting for more people to play again. People should go there if they don't want to waste so much time and want more excitement, and more opportunity to actually do the content, instead of sitting around at piled-on camps with non-classic rules. Red deserves a better ruleset, but it's still better than playing the braindead PvE servers.

Ideally they merge the current Red into Blue, and start the server over with a better ruleset and not going past Kunark (unless they gonna totally rebalance Velious too, which is definitely not happening).
Old 08-30-2021, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Somehow it's mildly amusing watching reddies raging over blue being more popular than their failed server and trying--still, after all this time--to get blue ruined out of spite.

Only problem with leaving Green and Blue both up is at the end of Green's timespan they're effectively the same. Red stays open due to its unique ruleset. Custom UI, pet window, and cycle targeting are pretty slim reasons to keep two otherwise identical communities separate, especially when both of said communities can expect to take a further population dip if and when a Green 2.0 opens.

Danth
It's funny watching petitionquest happen month after month, then funnier in RNF because people point fingers for others petitioning, then petition themselves. It seems you can't pvp your way out of any problem and have to go to elf court.

P99 elf court should be a live 24/7 stream where GMs talk to players in the discord chat and solve matters. At least make it entertaining if you can't fight.

Swish
Old 08-30-2021, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny watching petitionquest happen month after month, then funnier in RNF because people point fingers for others petitioning, then petition themselves. It seems you can't pvp your way out of any problem and have to go to elf court.

P99 elf court should be a live 24/7 stream where GMs talk to players in the discord chat and solve matters. At least make it entertaining if you can't fight.

Swish
that will be like watching the jerry springer show but on drugs
Old 08-30-2021, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

I suppose I don't know which sort of merges would be best for everyone.

All I know for certain is that we need more pvp on the p99 servers. Please make this happen devs.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that will be like watching the jerry springer show but on drugs
I'd subscribe.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

They said that it will merge but they’re not sure exactly when. Obviously they have to reach final Velious patch and I would assume they would then keep things going for a few months after that. So maybe sometime in the first few months of 2023? You’ve got quite awhile so I would level another char if that’s what you’re debating.

Also, who cares if it merges to blue. The fun is in playing. A merge shouldn’t stop you from making another char and enjoying Norrath.
Old 08-30-2021, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
quitting the forums forever

you guys are so fucking cringe
What happened?
Old 08-31-2021, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bluebie pls.

the only reason many of us are here is bc we're waiting for the next pvp iteration of p99. and with the state of blue server atm being what it is, merging it to red seems like a pretty good idea. it would prevent those "million plat sales" mentioned in the other post, too.

be kind imo.
"many"
Old 08-31-2021, 03:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red is the superior server, not failed, it's there waiting for more people to play again. People should go there if they don't want to waste so much time and want more excitement, and more opportunity to actually do the content, instead of sitting around at piled-on camps with non-classic rules.
I honestly considered red at one point, but I was straight up told I wouldn't be able to see any raids there. They're still something I would like to do one day.

I am looking for other options at the moment though. Getting a new computer in a couple of days, so TLP could be something to try, or I could make a fresh start on Red. I just know that Green has become incredibly isolating and depressing. The atmosphere just feels so harsh, prices are ridiculous, everything is dominated and hoarded by select guilds and no one seems to care about one another here.
Last edited by tadkins; 08-31-2021 at 03:24 AM..
Old 08-31-2021, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly considered red at one point, but I was straight up told I wouldn't be able to see any raids there. They're still something I would like to do one day.

I am looking for other options at the moment though. Getting a new computer in a couple of days, so TLP could be something to try, or I could make a fresh start on Red. I just know that Green has become incredibly isolating and depressing. The atmosphere just feels so harsh, prices are ridiculous, everything is dominated and hoarded by select guilds and no one seems to care about one another here.
If you think things aren’t like that on red then lol.
Closed Thread